part 27 - 'three down, three to go'

Ayano and nemesis wake up, and look at each other. Ayano nods, and checks her phone. Nemesis looks at the others, who are fast asleep, and she sighs as she looks at aoi, who fell asleep in the sitting position again.

"She said yes, later today, around lunch, as the council are having a meeting, is that good enough?" Ayano asks and nemesis nods.

"Make sure she actually talks, I may not have the best friendship for her, and you.." Ayano starts and nemesis laughs. "And its the same for everyone else, but we do care, in a really weird way." She finishes, and nemesis nods.

Ayano looks at the curtains, and smirks. "I've got a idea." She says, confusing nemesis. She gets up, with nemesis watching her as she wakes to the curtains. Ayano grabs them, and rips them open, sending a blindly light through the room.

Nemesis covers her eyes, as they adjust. Ayano smiles, as info and aoi wake up, "what the fuck!?" Aoi says, waking Shiromi up in the process. Info covers her face with a pillow, and oka wakes up, flinching, as she adjusts.

Nemesis and ayano laugh, "I thought a bit of sunlight wouldn't hurt." She repiles and nemesis laughs harder. Aoi curses and gets up, carefully moving a half asleep Shiromi. Oka laughs quietly, and info remains under the pillow.

Ayano walks back to the others. Nemesis looks at info, and tries to get the pillow off her. She holds tighter and makes a weird muffled annoyed sound, making aoi chuckle. Ayano laughs, and sits beside oka, Shielding her from the light.

"Stop being a bat." Nemesis says, and info groans underneath the pillow. Ayano laughs, and aoi stands up.

"That barely made sense." Aoi remarks and nemesis shrugs, "I couldn't find a link between a nocturnal animal, and a tsundere." She shrugs and oka smiles, and ayano laughs.

Info sighs, and rolls over, leaving her pillow on her head. Ayano stops laughing and regains herself. Oka sits beside ayano, and aoi leans on the wall watching the others.

Nemesis sighs, and catches info off guard, and lays on her, and ayano falls over struggling to breathe, laughing, oka places her hand over her mouth and giggles, aoi smirks and crosses her arms. Shiromi sits there, and laughs.

Info tries to get her off, but nemesis smiles and takes the pillow off, revealing a pissed off info, her hair a mess. "Hey tomato." Nemesis jokes and ayano almost faints from laughing too much.

Aoi, Shiromi, and oka remain quiet, and ayano regains herself.

Nemesis flops onto her, making infos arms jolt out and try to move her. Ayano gives up, and takes a photo of them, causing aoi to snicker and laugh.

The others watch ayano as she sends the picture online. Nemesis laughs, as infos muffled noises indicate her anger. Ayano smiles and places her phone back, the others take their phones out and smile as the picture becomes the main focus online.

Nemesis gets up, and plants a kiss on her cheek first, and sits back on her bed. Info gets up, and sits there, sorting herself out. "I'm awake now, happy?" She says, annyoed. Ayano shrugs, and smiles, "maybe, but maybe not?" She winks and info sighs.

Everyone stays quiet, and awkwardness comes in. Info gets up and goes to her monitors. The others don't watch her and shuffle slightly.

"Aoi, Shiromi, oka, ayano, you have been notifyed about a rehabilitation session at lunch." Info says, bluntly, and the others remain quiet. Shiromi sighs, understanding fully, "let me guess, its about me?" She says, looking at the floor. Nobody answers, and shiromi closes her eyes, "I need the pill." She adds, and nemesis nods and looks at aoi.