part 21 - proof

"What?" Ayano says, asking for everyone. Oka nods, and leaves everyone confused. "Demons can't connect to a different host?" Nemesis asks and oka shakes her head.

Info looks at ayano, who looks like sees about to kill everyone. "We can't be 100% certain, until we have more evidence." Info says, warning the others.

"Ayano, could you set up some plans with kokona? And nemesis, shape shift and place some hidden cameras around, and oka, look up the time demon." Info says, and they all nod, and walk to their places, she turns back to the computer.

Nemesis shifts into riku soma and walks out the room, cameras in her pockets. Oka grabs all the demon books she has and starts to make notes. Ayano takes her phone out and texts kokona:

A - hey its me, sorry to ask but could you do a favour

K - sure! Just name it

A - could you try and find files for the current slaves? You don't have too, its just that something is up.

K - of course! I don't mind, may I ask why?

A - a slave was taken to the closet and oka read the demon to be deacy...

K - ......

K - isn't that?

A - yes...

K - OK, that makes a bit more sense.

A - huh?

K - some students have been saying that theyve seen her, around the school, like when they've gone to the toilet or something, during the night, they've swore that they saw her being dragged around.

A - did she have chains around her neck, arms and legs?

K - yep, and weve also seen the same description in the day, but wearing a mask.

A - anything specific to the tasks?

K - she mostly gets forced to be either a sex toy, but sometimes she's used as a punching bag of sorts so when someone threatens the council or something, they use her as a demonstration, but they make sure she is alive at all times.

A - so they haven't killed her?

K - nope not even once.

A - OK thanks so much about this, just remember to be careful, and oh nemesis is shifted as riku atm so yea XD

K - lmao no problem, I won't tell aoi.

A - OK, see ya later!

K - se ya!

Ayano puts her phone into her jumper pocket. Info turns around, and smiles, evilly. "So I guess you have more evidence?" She says and ayano nods.

Nemesis comes back, and shifts back to normal. She sees info and ayano. "Anything?" She asks and info smriks. "Why yes, would you care to show her the messages?" Info says and ayano takes her phone out, nemesis leans over and reads them.

"Oh shit, so what do we do?" Nemesis asks, "we can't tell aoi, or else she'd blow the place up." She adds.

Oka gasps and closes the book she was reading. The others look at her, concerned. "It's the time demon." She starts, getting everyone's attention.

"He can bring people back by altering their timeline." She says.

The others stand there, shocked. Info suddenly tells the others to stop as aoi walks in. she smiles, "all done." She says and wips her hands, as if they are dirty. "But, the masked slave wasn't there." She adds, pissed.