part 64 - a betrayal and plan

They all walk proudly down the corridors, as they brace themselves for the long awaited time.

They’ve all had enough, seen to many of their friends die, and suffer in so many torturous ways.

Megami leads the pack, alongside nemesis and kuroko, as the rest stay behind, osaro, info, and akane behind them, and their group behind them.

They aren't fearless, or strong, more scared, and pissed off, and wanting to actually end this cycle of death.

“Its ironic they decided to do something when people actually die.” Kocho smirks, as genka watches, from the top of the roof, as the headmaster and fun girl stand there, with decay and the pain demon.

“They've had the chance, so many times, yet chose to hide away.” He adds, as hollow walks to them, getting a look of death from decay.

“Let me guess, she's dead.” He says, and hollow nods, sighing. “Yeah, he used your sword.” He replies, getting genkas attention.

“Oh what's this? Genka worried? What's new?” Kocho jokes, as her worry shows way to easily.

“How?” She asks, and hollow shrugs, making decay almost punch his incorporeal ass back into the void.

“I don't know, he just said that he could, because the original welder was dead.” He replies, and decay grumbles to himself, glancing at the small crowd making it to the swimming pool, where the shells brace themselves.

……

Megami halts everyone, lifting her fist in the air, as she scans the area, pure focus is her main concern.

Nemesis mumbles something to osaro, who nods, ushering the occult over.

“I can't tell how many are here. Definitely mind blocked, so there's no use for that.” Megami says, still keeping her eyesight on the pulsing black area, where dark blue eyes look back, their bodies constantly melting onto the air.

Nemesis wanders over to megami, who doesn't look, having more pressing matters.

“We need to make a move, preferably soon, info has picked up on a power surge, the occult have confirmed it to be him.” She warns, and megami nods, before Turning around, catching everyone's attention.

“Osaro, nemesis, kuroko, budo, aoi, come forth.” She orders, and they all do, aoi is slightly confused, but does as needed.

Megami nods, and scans the crowd behind them.

“Osaro, you, take the lead for the occult and delinquents, keep the outside out of bounds, making sure nobody gets out. Nemesis, you get the rainbow six, and be the first, attack, make sure your goal if to at least weaken, don't try to hard that you die. Budo, you get taro and midori, send midori in, with akane, info, aoi and me. Kuroko, and others like osana make sure they remain alive. Osana will by our only healer, whilst amai has no magic. She will stay with pippi, that if needed, will send out this.” Megami orders, handing over a sphere of sort, glowing a dark purple.

Info and the occult members jolt back, as she hands it to amai. “That is decaying life’s soul. Only a human without magic can use it. If needed,  go to genka, and give it to him.” She adds, and amai nods like her life depends on it.

“Er, care to explain why only you guys go in?” Nemesis asks, keeping an eye on the shells, which haven't moved.

“Because, your the most powerful here. If he has your death in his hands, he can use everyone's magic. Midori is the only one who can get us in. Info will be a sort of distraction, as kun will most likely get Pandora out. Akane and aoi are the last remaining powerful people here, taro is way more useful than you think, and budo will obviously make sure we get in.” She repiles, and nemesis blinks in disbelief slightly.

“So your sending the most powerful people here, on a hunch, he will be distracted?” She asks, getting a yell from osaro.

“Stop having a mothers meeting there! It's the brink of the apocalypse here!” She yells, and nemesis sighs, standing back up straight, looking at the rainbow six, who are ready.

Yuna stands there, her hands glowing harshly, making anyone who looks most likely blind, and dead, having the ability to melt their actual insides out. Mei summons the cryo blade, capable of freezing on a touch. Koharu intensifies sakis mindslave ability, as she tries to get into some weaker shells, as kokona splits into ten, welding different weapons, from long bows, to axes. Yui smirks, and shifts into a crimson snake, with scales that with a touch, turns the surrounding area of skin or whatever the creatures layer is, into crystals, killing them instantly.

Megami nods, as nemesis smirks, shifting her hand into the dragon husk, with decays death katana. Her face gets covered by the same scales, and shifts onto a winged dragon, its wings black bones, with thin skin connecting it together, wearing a similar outfit to genkas.

She runs, full sprint, into the crowd, making the six follow, yui slithering pass as kokonas clones follow.

Saki and mei stay behind, focused on the control of the shells, was koharu stands there, trying her hardest to intensify the magic.

Megami points the delinquents at the occult, as they place a hexed barrier over the entire swimming pool, and part of their space. The delinquents nod, and separate with a member of the occult close on their heels.

Kuroko adjusts her glasses, and shifts onto a murky green Eastern dragon, its Arctic white mane flows as if there's wind, but there isn't. Her underbelly becomes charcoal black, with odd neon green markings, catching megamis eye for a second, as she wraps herself around pippi, amai, and osana, making sure nobody touches decays soul.

“Midori! Your up!” Aoi yells, as she jolts, almost dropping her phone. She nervously giggles, and rushes over, sealing the rest in, getting a sigh from aoi.

Megami glances outside, as nemesis seems to be wiping quite literally all of them out, as the kokona clones make sure that kokona and yuna are fine, as yui just tail wips everyone.

“Let's go.” She orders, and budo nods, as megami runs, with aoi and budo by her side, as midori and taro struggle to keep up.

…..

“Interesting, megami really has a knack for controlling people.” Kocho smirks, as genka walks away, leaving decay on the brink of his patience.

“i don't like the way that human has my soul.” Decay mumbles, crossing his arms, glancing at the gaping hole at near them, going to the info room.

Fun girl turns around, and catches him looking.

“Your stare isn't going to bring her back you know.” She repiles, trying to hide her remorse, knowing decay is to stubborn to except the truth.

“She's right you know, we have more pressing matters.” Hollow adds, and kocho laughs, catching them all off guard.

“So, you figured it out? The small problem to all of this?” He smirks, as his glasses shield his eyes, giving his grin even more of a sudden psychopathic look.

“What?” Decay blurts, as fun girl gasps, looking at the crowd, more importantly, amai, with decays soul.

“We need to get to them.” She mumbles, before four strange cloaked figures suddenly grapple them down, their markings glowing a furious gold.

Decay tries to get up, as the others don't move, out cold.

A hand grabs his face, and his face drops, as he finds it being human, a cloaked human.

“You aren't going anywhere dear.”