part 53 - hollow feelings

“Wake up” a voice orders, hitting ayano in the face.

She sighs, knowing who it is, and opens her eyes, smirking. Kun stands there, whilst aoi remains in the corner, watching.

“Where's this shithole then?” Ayano jokes and kun merely laughs slightly, and aoi says nothing, more focused on keeping the school on a lockdown.

“That's classified, your nothing but a leech, and well, I'd love to see the infamous hollow.” He smirks, grabbing the same syringe as last time, making ayano try and move, but find she's being held back, by chains.

“You know, aoi wasn't actually my first plan, she just happened to fall into my lap, and well, you was actually my first plan, for you see, you and oka don't have a destiny together, those bracelets are rigged, always have been always will be.” He smirks as the syringe goes into her neck, rending her unconscious.

He takes a step back, and looks at aoi, who doesn't move.

“Stay on her until the shift, then, show him the ropes.” He says and she nods, crossing her arms as he walks away, to ask megami for something.

…….

What shiromi said.

After the argument.

Maybe she's right?

I don't know.

I feel…..manipulated.

Like something isn't right.

Ayano would never choose me.

Out of everyone here.

I'm just not her back up plan.

To be completely honest.

I don't feel the same way.

Just like shiromi did.

I do it,

To make sure the others are OK.

That's a priority.

My ambitions aren't necessary.

As long as the others make it.

I'm fine.

…….

Shiromi sits there, waiting for the others to wake up, glancing at them all, whilst looking at the now empty doorway.

Infos strings are the only thing keeping everything out, as the husks scream and run pass the door.

‘Is this all my fault?’ She ponders, looking at the picture, like it's nothing but lies.

She staggers but gets up, and wanders to the monitors, knowing kuroko probably has sent something, like always, as everyone is stuck.

She switches it on, and sits down, laughing slightly, at the first time she snuck in here, complaining that the chair was too comfortable to move.

Surprisingly, she finds nothing, and decides to just sit there, pondering.

So, three yanderes.

Three problems.

Kinda ironic that it's the strongest.

Aoi for me, Pandora for nemesis, and ayano for oka.

Oka.

What happened yesterday,

….