part - 16 treason

Shiromi gains the ability to breathe and latches onto aoi, ayano looks at info, and sighs.

"What did she say?" Oka asks, and info stays the same. "She said that nemesis still cared, as she could have killed us before but choose not to." She replies, and turns, holding the knife. Ayano grabs her knife off her and walks to oka.

Info stands there, and ayano looks at her. "Did you believe her?" Aoi asks, turning around. Info looks at her, and sees shiromi rubbing her neck, as a red rash appears. Info chokes and shiromi looks at her, "its fine, I've had worse." She says, calmly, and aoi looks at her, she shrugs, "what I have." She adds and aoi sighs.

Ayano looks at info, "you do don't you?" She says, startleing everyone. "Well if you think about it, she did nearly kill us, and she could have easily, but she didn't." Oka offers, info remains still. Ayano looks at oka, "really?" She says, and oka nods.

...........

"You failed again!" Megami yells, making nemesis flinch. Akane smiles, and kuroko sighs. "I was hexed, and entangled in strings, I couldn't do anything." Nemesis says, holding her arm, that's stopped bleeding.

Megami clenches her fist, "I don't fucking care! Your a fucking hitman! Improvise!" She says, and hurls a fist at nemesis face, hitting her square in the jaw. Nemesis staggers but stays up. Megami wipes her glove clean.

Kuroko looks at nemesis, her gaze piercing nemesis. She shivers, as akane looks as well.

"You've gained feelings haven't you?" Kuroko says, catching megamis attention. Nemesis shakes her head, lying.

Akane gets up, and walks over to nemesis, everyone stills. Nemesis glances at the door. Akane grabs her good arm, and rolls her sleeves up. Nemesis flinches, as akane strokes the cuts.

"Have you?" Akane says, her eyes open, showing a emerald piercing glow. Nemesis tries to look away, but to no avail, as she feels drawn. Akane, looks at her hand, and it on fire.

Nemesis flinches, and the others still. Akane brushes her finger down her arm, burning her arm. Nemesis bits her tougue and doesn't scream. Akane smiles, and grabs her entire arm. Nemesis squeezes her face as her arm melts off.

Akane pushes her. She stumbles and loses her footing. She falls onto the floor. She tries to get up, but her other arm staggers with pain. Megami calls akane away, and akane regains herself and sits back down.

"So, its true, you care about them? Hmm what a shame, I really was hoping you'd not be as stupid as your parents." Megami says, and nemesis looks at her. Kuroko smiles and megami laughs.

"Oh please, I don't care, your family tried to get out of the house, but akane was smarter than that." Megami says, and nemesis shuffles to the wall to get up.

"Their faces when the bomb went off, I wish I was there, trying to save their precious child, and in doing so died for nothing." Megami smirks, and nemesis looks at her.

She lunges at megami all gray scale, kuroko intervenes and shifts into a snake, constricting nemesis. She hisses as nemesis tries to escape.

Megami smiles, and walks to nemesis. "Really? And I thought you weren't that stupid." Megami says, and punches nemesis out cold.

"Dispose of her, she doesn't deserve to die." Megami says, as a idea comes to her. "You know what, send her to the occult club, they would love to try new hexes." Megami says, and kuroko turns back to normal, and drags nemesis out the room.

...........

"Why do you care!" Ayano says, as info growls. Oka and shiromi take a step back. Aoi keeps them apart with husks.