part 55 - respecting wishes

The rest of them make the info room, where info removes the strings for a second, to let the others in. They follow without hesitation, and awkwardly stand there, unsure of what to do.

Shiromi instantly walks to where oka is frozen, quite literally, her body covered by a small amount of what looks like frost.

“Obviously, stay away.” Info mumbles, walking to the monitors, before ignoring everyone else, checking through the cameras, like nothing.

Akane sighs, and sits down, on the opposite side of the room, leaning against the wall, giving up. Kuroko hesitates, but wanders over, and takes a seat next to her.

Shiromi sits there, or more leans, in front, staring at everyone and everything, like it's the enemy. Info is used to it, and ignores it completely. Megami staggers for a second and leans over, stopping yet another coughing fit, making shiromi  glance over, and osaro to panic slightly.

Megami urshers her away, and she doesn't listen, and leans down, watching as blood flows out of her mouth.

“You never said you was sick.” Osaro warns, as she sorts herself out, and megami walks away, even through everyone else is concerned.

“Why? Why does it even matter? It's none of anyone's concern so leave it.” Megami replies, sitting down, on the wall where the window used to be, closing her eyes in frustration.

“Don't bother asking why I'm not being healed, its a waste of time. I chose too, and she's merely respecting my wishes.” Megami adds, and osaro loses it.

“How the fuck could you say that! I know you may not have a care in the world! But are you really that selfish!” She yells, making akane jolt, by the sudden aggression. Info and shiromi say and do nothing, whist kuroko watches.

Megami glances her way, slightly confused, and curious. Tears start to from in osaro's eyes, and megami knows she's serious.

“No. My life is merely a asset, always has been, always will be. If I die, the hex goes, simple.” She repiles, and osaro stands there, unable to understand the emptiness resonating from megamis voice.

“What the actual fuck! Since when did you think that! When I saw your plans, it was so damn obvious, it was all your doing to have a great life!” Osaro cries, and megami coughs slightly, before just ignoring anyone's concern.

“It's life threatening isn't it?” Kuroko asks, and megami nods, catching akanes attention, as she looks away, having been extremely close friends to her.

Osaro doesn't have any patience left, and grabs her collar, not in a threatening manner.

Megami remains empty, and looks back, seemingly bored. Osaro hesitates, and drops her again, walking away for a second, glancing at shiromi, who stays as is.

“Whats the reason that you actually are listening to somone?” She asks, and info looks over, curious as into if Shiromi actually answers.

She doesn't however, and remains dead to the world. Osaro pauses, and takes a step closer, making everything freeze into place.

Shiromi still doesn't move, and osaro smirks, taking another step.

“What's with the get up? Some pathetic excuse of a revenge? Seriously you look like a idoit.” Osaro jokes, walking closer.

Info goes on alert, as shiromi shifts her eyes to osaro, still not moving a inch.

“Osaro, stop, she's unstable.” Info warns, and osaro chuckles to herself, walking straight pass Shiromi, who stays still, just making everyone else panic.