part 44 - odd guardians

Sighing, oka finally finshes her breakdown, used to haveing them, she knows how to calm down without anyone else.

She stands up, and glances at the bracelets, knowing at least someone will be worried as into where she is, she hopes.

Pain still lingers, not from the truth behind ayano, but the puncture wound in her shoulder.

She smirks, in pain, as she grabs it, as it bleeds freely into her hand, letting her know she isn't going to survive it without medical help.

“You need to see someone.” The pain demon warns, appearing next to her, probably worried, but it's to hard to tell. Oka shrugs, and walks away, ignoring the bracelets.

“it doesn't matter, besides, I'll die somwhere they dont know, so they'll never find me.” She repiles, knowing megami has to know, to reverse the timeline.

She ignores his sigh, and walks off the stage, to the sakura tree, knowing there's a base within the hill, since the balcony is behind it.

Gripping her shoulder tightly, she staggers to the exit besides the running track, knowing they are probably in the info room, and haveing the camera system imprinted on her mind, she knows all the blind spots.

The pain demon dissolves away, knowing it's pointless, as she walks outside, the cold air making her shiver slightly. She brushes it off, and carries on walking, making sure nobody is nearby.

Luckily, its barren, and she doesn't stop, making it to the track. Pausing, and glances at the tree, snickering to herself, knowing that the succubus probably has control over it, hence the legend.

She was going to confess to taro, underneath the tree, but after she found ayano wanted him, she decided to leave him alone, more focused on finding her brothers murderer.

“You won't punish the guilty if you die.” The pain demon whispers, and she ignores it, walking to the back of the hill.

Clouds cover the sun, casting a deep shadow around the tree, peaking her fear, knowing it's probably guarded, by something. She's knows it's useless to attack, being injured, but she wants her body to never be found, as genka doesn't even know of this place.

“Well, I'm surprised your here.” Someone jokes, making oka jump, and curse as the pain increases. She turns around, knowing the voice instantly.

“Just leave, I don't want your help.” Oka sighs, as shiromi crosses her arms, shaking her head. Oka knows she's stubborn, so she knows it's futile to even try.

“Your dying, and I'd rather not have your mind broken, being the only  stable one here.” She repiles, smirking, like her normal self came to have a visit.

Oka pauses, and lets go of her shoulder, finding the blood seaping through her hand.

“What to you plan then? Heal me and act like nothing ever happened?” Oka taunts, making shiromi do absolutely nothing, knowing how's she's acting right now.

“No, I wanted to heal you and talk, knowing exactly how you feel, being in the same place, everyday.” She replies, worried, yet smirking. Oka chuffs and looks at the sun, as the cloud stays where it is.

“What? To say that she cares, and won't manipulate me and attack me? Like always?” Oka repiles, looking back at shiromi, who hasn't moved.

“No, actually your always in the firing line, you just need to understand she's scared. Scared that she'll fuck up at some point, and lose you, big difference.” Shiromi repiles.

“How would you know? Aoi is a territorial yandere, Info’s personality is a psychopathic yandere, and ayano is in between. You haven't got a clue about the way she acts.” Oka retorts, feeling  dizzy. She glances at her shoulder, and realise it's healed, giving shiromi the look of death again.

“Habits.” She jokes, not even fazed.

“Besides, I do know, you forgetting, that we have three people who just full on attack without hesitation, and a watcher? Me and info watch and learn, whilst defending when needed, so I know exactly the way she acts. She's territorial because you mean the world to her, and I mean, the world. She's psychopathic, due to her up bringing, as ryoba told her that killing is fine if its for her senpai. She wants to make sure you safe, and will kill anyone who dares threaten you. Everyone is a yandere somwhere, even you.” Shiromi smirks, taking oka back.

“How? Your insane, how do I know your not just making this shit up?” She repiles, and shiromi sighs, knowing she was going to doubt it.

“I'm not actually insane. I'm mentally weak, difference. Insanity is like where Pandora massacred half the school. I'm scared I'll be used again, or lose someone close to me again. So no, I know exactly how you feel.” She repiles, hurt. Oka pauses, as shiromi looks away, hugging herself.

“She's not lying, remember this.” The pain demon sighs, as decay appears in front of oka, behind Shiromi, who stops herself crying.

“Then why did she come here? She's broken, so why didn't anyone else come!?” Oka yells, and decay sighs, glancing at shiromi, then oka.

“Because she sensed your state. I can tell if someone is injured, or dying, so she left, knowing where you were. The others did hesitate, but she knew your life is important. Your her friend, so you should feel pretty good damn lucky, being the only one.” Decay repiles, and oka pauses, shocked.

“What do you mean? Only one?” Oka asks and decay puts his good hand on her shoulder.

“She is scared of the others. Info has a tendency of baseing her attacks on her, nemesis snaps to easily, and ayano is to protective, and only cares about you. Aoi means something to her, yet she's more terrified of her, because she's way to territorial, and she doesn't want others to die because she can't handle life. She saw you as a guardian, being the most stable in this entire school. You've never died, have the smallest percentage of yandere, are way to kind and generous for your own good, puts everything else first, knows others boundaries, handles situations in the perfect way.” He evaluates, actually smiling.

Oka doesn't say anything, and looks at shiromi, who is hating everything, knowing she's the most useless here.

“Hey, Shiromi.” Oka starts, walking over, catching her off guard.

She jolts, and turns around, crying still.

“Decay just told me everything. And I just wanted to say that before all this, I saw you as a role model, being so confident with anything you did. So I practised to become more confident, so now I guess I've got to help you out.” She smiles, pushing her chin up.

Shiromi hesitates, but let's her.

“I- what do you mean? I didn't care about anyone then.” Shiromi pauses, holding her scarf for a spilt second.

“The way you were so calm, even when ayano was hell bent on killing ten people, and megami was losing it. You remained strong. But, like me, and most of us, you lost someone who meant the world to you, and now your making sure aoi doesn't have a insanity session, making yourself basically be a pathetic girlfriend, yet I know your scared. I knew since I saw her for the first time with you, you made a mistake, and now you hate it. But, you need to understand aoi is using you, not to sound harsh, but question how Many times she's suddenly appeared, and made sure your fine?” Oka asks, letting Shiromi figure it out.

“She's always there, even when I died, she refused to talk, and pretend she was shocked. I saw it straight away, she's good at acting, because I taught her, yet I know when she lies.” Shiromi mumbles, holding her scarf.

“She used me, and the death of my mother, she used megamis attacks, to get close, knowing I was weak.” She adds, shaking. Oka pauses, and looks at the info room, hating aoi with a new passion.

“Let's teach her a lesson then? If she fails, she never cared, if she passes, she does, is that ok?” Oka asks and shiromi nods, smirking.