part 8 - guilty hate

Nemesis rushes to the scene. Info sees her and tightens the strings around shiromis neck. Nemesis leaps up, and shifts into a grey and black wolf, nearly as big as shiromi. She leaps onto her back, and starts to savagely mule her.

Aoi stands there, and looks at oka. "Is there a different way?" She mumbles, and oka sighs, "there is, but it involves mida." She says, and shakes. Ayano looks at her, "what is it?" She asks and oka looks at her, "mida must be killed by a shell or husk, as they are the only things that aren't affected." She says.

Osana pipes up, "ugh. I don't want to help you bakas, but if it involves mida being killed then I know where she is." Ayano looks at her with disgust.

Midori takes her phone out, "osana, can you place your finger on the screen?" She asks, osana hesitates but does it, and the phone makes a blipping sound.

"Right, now can you think of mida arriving here, outside of the barrier. " midori orders and osana does as needed.

In a split second, mida suddenly teleports to them. She turns around, and smiles. "Missed me?" She says looking at osana and oka. Ayano tenses, up and oka summons as hand.

It grabs mida, and holds her from teleporting. Ayano summons two shells. She looks at mida, he'd face shrouded by fear. Ayano smiles and sends the shells to mida.

Osana gags as mida gets torn apart by the shells, and midori closes her eyes. Midas screams echo through aoi and she smiles, watching her get tortured.

"Kill her, ravage her till she has nothing but bones" the husks echo. Aoi grips her head, and tries to ignore them. Oka looks over and asks osana to heal her. She looks at her confused, but does so. Aoi slowly ignores the voices and sees mida remains disappear.

..........

Ayano looks towards the huge dragon, being attacked by a wolf. "How the fuck.." She asks, and osana sighs, "shape shifting?" Osana says, mumbling baka afterwards. Ayano brushes it off and looks at aoi, who is just waiting.

Nemesis senses something, and so does info. They stop, and watch as the dragon slowly becomes human again. Info changes back, and gets rid of the strings attached go shiromis neck. Nemesis stays as is, not trusting her.

Shiromi comes back, and dangles. She bows her head in shame, and waits for a punishment.

Info sighs, and lets her go. Nemesis growls, and shiromi kneels. She doesn't move, and ayano, aoi come over. Oka says their thanks, and that info has wiped them off the footage. She finally makes it, and they all look at her. Aoi doesn't however, and walks back to the info room.

Ayano sighs, and asks nemesis to take us all back, she nods and in a flash, they are back in the room.

Nemesis goes back to normal, and checks If everyone is OK. Info goes through the footage, and makes sure that midori and osana aren't there. Oka walks to her book, and starts to read it, and ayano starts to clean the room. Nemesis takes one look at shiromi, who hasn't moved, and tuts.

"Fucking useless." She mumbles and walks away.

Aoi comes back, and ignores shiromi. She walks to ayano and helps clean the room.

They stay like this all day, shiromi refuses to move or eat, and she just stays there. Nemesis patience wears thin, and info tries to calm her down, and ayano offers to help her around the room.

The room finally looks clean, with all the databanks and wires behind and to the sides of the monitors, and the beds lined up to the right of the room, leaving the left spotless.

Shiromi stays there, and nemesis loses it.

Sh grapples her by her scarf, and lifts her up off the ground, ayano tries to stop her, but nemesis places a barrier in between.

"You fucking terrible excuse of a human, what the fuck are you doing?" She yells. Shiromi says nothing and remains calm. Nemesis grits her teeth, and throws her against the barrier. Aoi does nothing and oka looks away, leaning on ayano. Info stands there, unsure about what to do.

Nemesis picks her up again, "stop being a pathetic excuse and tell me why your feeling sorry for yourself!" She screams, and pulls out a knife. Info tries to understand what shiromis thinking, but she's blocked. Nemesis throws her again, her face and clothing now ripped and bloody.

Nemesis places the knife onto her arm, and she does nothing, so nemesis stabs her. Oka jumps, and ayano starts to question info. Nemesis waits for a scream but nothing. She sighs, and drops her onto the ground. She turns and then kicks her in the side, throwing her like a ragdoll.

Ayano yells, "thats enough!" Nemesis looks at her, and ignores her and infos look of worry. Aoi sits down, and doesn't even flinch at the abuse.

Nemesis gives up and picks her up for the last time. She gets rid of the barrier and throws her out the window.

Info screams and ayano pins nemesis onto the ground. Nemesis snarls and throws ayano to the wall.

"Leave me the fuck alone!" She yells, and walks to her bed. She gets in and goes to bed. Aoi looks at the others. "She deserves it." She says, and goes to bed.

Ayano, oka, and info look at each other. Oka grabs ayanos arm, and shakes. "Their not posioned, they choose to do that." She says, and walks with ayano to bed.

Info looks at everyone. "We will all be there for you." Nemesis had said, info looks at her hands.

Nobody was ever there for Shiromi