part 63 - the actual plan

Kun staggers to the cells, as hollow watches in curiosity, or something.

Kun smirks, underneath the mask, as he's hand grips the lever to open all the cells.

“Hold on! What are you doing!” Hollow yells, and kun says nothing, pushing the lever down, causing everyone inside to pause, knowing when these open, its never going to end well.

Kun walks into one, as drags out two students, that hollow finds to be shozo Kurosawa, and iruka dorafino.

Hollow says nothing, as he drags them out to the middle of the room. They don't move, mainly unable to, as the other students stay inside, knowing trying to escape is a death sentence.

“These, aren't useful, kill them.” Kun says, and hollow pauses, knowing you can't just kill everyone.

“Why? They could be slaves.” He suggests, and kun looks away, before stabbing iruka with a mimicked decaying blade.

Irkua screams in agony, before the acid eats him away, leaving nothing, making the rest try and stay together.

“How did you do that?” Hollow asks, and kun grins way to big for his face, actually breaking it slightly.

“Because the original welder is dead.” He says, and hollow says nothing, shocked.

Even through he's a demonic ghost so to speak, he is aware he has emotions. Even if his host doesn't.

“Why kill everyone?” He asks, and kun hesitates, knowing something isn't right. He grips the blade, and looks at hollow, curious.

“Because they're liabilities.” He repiles, and hollow shakes his head, well and truly overstepping his boundaries.

“No, there not.” He replies, and kun laughs, just ending this pathetic excuse of a rebellion.

He stabs hollow, with the blade, and he slowly shifts back to ayano, who grins, ignoring the pain like nothing.

“You know, I admire your persistence. I wouldn't say your the antagonist, or the protagonist. Your just as emotionless as me.” She smiles, before dissolving away, dead.

Kun sighs, and slices shozos head off, before turning to the rest, who shake in pure fear, and he stands there, choosing.

…..

“So, you've yelled that weird battle cry, and yet you don't have a actual plan?” Osana sighs, bored.

Nemesis shrugs, and glances at the now extremely small room. That's what you get when twenty nine students are in a room, a small room.

“Usually somone else does, like megami.” She adds, pointing at the focused student council president.

“I do, have a plan, but I don't want to risk everyone here.” She mumbles, glancing at the crowd.

“So, care to tell?” Yui asks, slightly sarcastically, making info almost cry again, knowing that's the way shiromi used to act.

“I would, but I'll just have to be truthful that most of you probably won't make it. I need to make sure nobody timeline is fractured, so give me a minute.” Megami orders, and a few grumbles echo around.

Kuroko walks to megami, and stands there, waiting. Megami sighs, knowing she isn't going to leave anyone alone.

“May I ask why, you didn't check their timelines beforehand?” She asks, and megami says nothing, looking back, like a robot.

“Becasue I couldn't. Obviously genka stopped me.” She repiles, and the name makes nemesis almost Knock somone out.

“Anyway, as I can see, nobody is fractured, meaning if people come, I can bring them back.” Megami nods, and gets osaro's attention.

“Yeah, but what if you die? Nobody can be brought back.” She repiles, hiding her hesitation. Megami shakes her head, and glances around, before leaning towards osaro.

“You'll just get them.” She whispers, before leaving osaro dumbstruck. Megami clears her throat, which gets everyone's attention immediately.

“Ok. So let's get this straight. My idea is probably stupid, so if anyone doesn't wish to partake, its completely fine. How ever, if you do, I mist warn you now, you may die.” She begins, and lets anyone who doesn't want to do it speak.

Nobody does, like expected.

“We will try and storm the barracks where he is. If we can get pass the shells around the entrance, we will get in, and try our complete hardest to kill him. Afterwards, I will shift this entire timeline into a new story, where the demons never existed. “ she declares and silence enters.

Nobody says anything, and megami sighs, knowing that was probably the only way to be honest.

“What do you mean, the timeline?” Budo asks and small chatter echos.

“The time we are in right now, is this main universes timeline. If we get kin out of the situation, I can freely jump us, and our memories into the new one, where demons never came, and kun had died of a murder here. If this happens, anyone who has died by demonic activity, will be brought back.” Megami says, partly lying.

The chatter starts again, and nemesis glances at where shiromi and oka are, still dead, yet fine, so to speak.

“So what about other things, like my arm?” Nemesis asks and megami nods, crossing her arms.

“You will still have that replacement, but it will be because of different ways, like anyone else who had suffered.” She adds, and nemesis sighs, wishing she could have her own arm back.

“What about are memories?” Taro asks, and megami pauses, wishing that had never came up.

“I- uh- don't know.” She lies, knowing exactly what happens. Chatter explodes again, whilst nemesis sighs, glancing around the room.

“So, are we done having a speech? Ot are you going to do a cliché monologue about justice and friendship?” Nemesis mumbles, and megami smirks, shaking her head.

“The hell do you take me for? Since when did a saikou care about justice and friendship?” She repiles, and nemesis snickers, before looking at the ‘troops’..

“You ready?”