part - 49 - oldest friends

A/n - yet another rushed chapter. It was 11pm at night, and I really wanted to finish it. I apologise now

Come now,

Nobody deserves that.

“No! Go away!”

Hmm, still refusing? Shame.

We both know your useless.

Just let me sort it out, she didn't have the right to lay hands on us.

You can't even handle a insult.

“I don't care! You'll kill everyone again!”

Ha. You know me to well.

But not this time, we both know what's caused this.

That stupid friend of yours.

“She hasn't done anything.”

I doubt that.

How about, getting your brother involved? He's got great plans.

“No! I'm not even thinking that through, he's a psycho.”

Like your not?

Creating me, because you can't handle the fact he enslaved you?

Pathetic.

I guess I'll go now,

Until next time.

……

“Hey, info.” Shiromi starts, leaning down, as info remains on the chair, having fallen asleep on the desk.

Oka stands there, alone, as megami and osaro had to go and have a meeting with kuroko and akane.

Info jolts, and almost falls of the chair.

Shiromi chuckles slightly, as she grabs her glasses, sorting them out, and mumbling slightly, as oka walks over, knowing something is wrong.

“Pandora isn't it?” Oka asks, and shiromi turns and looks at her, completely confused. Info stills, staring at the monitors, whilst they've been off.

“How would you know? To be honest, how would you know anything?” Shiromi asks, with curiosity, standing up and smirking.

Oka sighs, and glances away. “ because, one I knew this, when I was wondering about what nemesis was planning. I had snuck into the students councils files, and found most of it. The rest, I'm not completely sure.” Oka repiles, shurging.

Shiromi nods, and looks around, finding the place barren, whilst outside is full of life.

“By the way, we can't leave, so we're stuck in here.” Shiromi sighs, as info suddenly grabs her head, slamming it against the desk.

Oka suddenly rips the chair away, and grabs info, as she panics. Shiromi stands there, shocked and unable to move, oka steadys herself, and hugs info from behind, walking carefully to the middle of the room.

“What's happening?” Shiromi asks, nervous and worried. Oka says nothing, more focused on not letting info lose, as she frantically tries to get out of her grip.

“It's Pandora, and kun.” Oka repiles making shiromi take a step back, putting a hand over her face.

“We can't do anything, except keep her alive.” Oka warns, as info carries on, not making a sound, heightening okas fear and attention.

“Wait, you said only people close to her can keep her sanity?” Shiromi asks and oka pauses, having the feeling she knows what's shes planning.

“Yes.” She repiles and shiromi nods, pacing around the room, in thought.

“Well its obvious nemesis is closest to her than anyone, but not of right now. Your the only other person.” Shiromi says, stopping and glancing at info. She cries, as oka keeps her grip on her.

“So any ideas? I'm not cut out for the whole make sure friends are OK thing.” Oka repiles, and shiromi hesitates.

“All I can think of, is to somehow tell her it's OK.” Shiromi repiles, and oka nods, leaning down against infos shoulder.

…..

Just give up.

It's futile.

You can't beat both of us.

“I can, and I will, I've done it before and I'll do it again!”

When you had nemesis.

But she's gone.

She doesn't care anymore,

Never did,

Never will.

Our family didnt, why would she?

“Because she does, she's scared, scared of losing others, scared of genka, scared of oka.”

Ah, oka.

That...mistake.

Why would she care?

It's obvious she has other motives.

Remember, who killed her father and brother, and remember who's the children of them?

He's right, you've lost our goal, and now your believing in lies.

“No, she never has, and never will, unlike you assholes, she actually cares!”

No.

We do.

She doesn't, she's using you, using all of you.

Think about it. She obviously sent shiromi to ask the truth about aoi, and  yet, she didnt stop her when she killed her?

Didn't stop when ayano left.

Or when senpai hit you.

It's obvious.

“No.”

“It can't be.”

But it can.

“I never planned to use anyone, ever.”

What! I thought she's blocked!

I guess not.

“I don't use others for my advantage. I wanted to catch my brothers killer, yes, but, I didn't plan to murder anyone else, you did nothing, and didn't even know it had happened. “

How would she know?

“Because…. I knew her before.”

….

“I was her first actual friend.”