part - 12 decaying two face

Ayano rushes down the corridor, forgetting that she was faster than the others. She makes it to the door, to find it is non existent. The others catch up, and pant out of breath.

Beside the hole, a omious green and black ozze threatens to create a hole in the floor. Info stops the others, and ayano nods. Oka summons her hands, and floats, and picks the others up. She then hovers over the puddle and sets the others on the non contaminated floor.

Nemesis is being grappled by a huge tiger, who's face is cracked on one side, its eye slices downward, whilst one of it ears seems to be collapsing in on itself. It's whole right side is decaying with a grotesque wing, that has its bones sticking out. It's right hand is merely a skeleton hand that's a greyish blue. However it's other side is normal, with its stripes, wing, and clothing completely intact.

Ayano looks at aoi, who is unconscious on the floor, her arm is riped right off and her blood soaking her clothes. Oka gags and info takes oka away, although she's demading to help. "No, I'm not being mean, its that if you use your magic it may hurt someone else whilst your like this." She says, and oka nods understanding.

"Get fun girl, midori and kokona asap." She adds, and oka nods, running down the hallway.

Info goes to ayano, who is utterly confused and terrified. Nemesis is grayscale and is trying anything to loosen its grip, but nothing works.

"Is that what I think it is?" Ayano says, not looking away, and info nods. Ayanos fear skyrockets and decaying life turns to them. It grins, showing a set of sharp white teeth. It swings its tail, and folds its wings. Ayano seizes with fear, and info shudders.

It lets go, of nemesis, and she falls to the floor. She tries to get up, but her lack of energy gets to her and she faints, leaving info and ayano with their former friend.

It comes closer, and neither of them can move. Ayano wants to scream, but she knows she shouldnt. Info tries to grab it, but the strings fizzle away as they get close to it.

It laughs, making info shudder. Ayano doesn't blink and her eyes shrink. "What do we have here?" It says, its voice deep and omious. Aoi moves slightly, but doesn't get anyone's interest.

Ayano shutters, "shiromi?" It jolts up, but laughs, "that is me yes, but I ain't who you think I was." It says, and boasts, spreading its wings. Ayano squeezes her eyes shut, pain spreading through her. Info reaches out and tries to reassure her, "well get her back." She says telepathically.

Ayano looks at her and smiles, her eyes water up and she rubs them. It pauses and looks at ayano, something stirs as info senses it. It pushses it away, and grabs ayanos face with its good hand.

"Why? Of all people do you care? You're a fucking emotionless yandere." It says, making ayano cringe. It turns to info, "and you, you're the fucking school pervert that watched the school collaspe in on itself, and you did nothing." It adds, making info pause, and think.

Nemesis staggers up, and tries to swing at it, it turns and grabs her neck, digging into her neck, making it bleed. Ayano breaths again, and looks at info. She smiles faintly but tears well up.

Nemesis snarls and struggles to move. It looks at her, its yellow pupil scanning her like a robot. "Give me a reason not to kill you right now." It says, making nemesis still and look at it. "I dunno, why? Do you not want to hurt aois feelings?" She remarks, making it jolt slightly.

"What? That fucking whore? I don't care anymore, and that's a fact." It replies making nemesis scared. Info looks away, and ayano turns to the others.

"Because the shiromi I know wouldn't." She says, making nemesis and decay look at her. She breathes in, "the shiromi I know wouldn't let a stupid affair, get to her, she'd be strong and calm." She says, and decay looks at nemesis then at ayano again.