part 23 - Utopia

Info sighs, and oka remains slient. "So are you sure?" Oka says and fun girl nods, only making it sink in further.

"Ayano and aoi have been turned into mind slaves and now help megami." Fun girl says. Info sighs again, and oka hesitates, "just like her grandfather." Fun girl says confusing them.

"Her grandfather, the original leader for saikou corp had a belief that the Japanese and eastern rulers should rule the world, saying that the western world was corrupted." She begins. "He wanted to say something but he didn't because he had a company to keep, and when his daughter left, he told his son to tell his first heir to do what he could never do." She says, making info and oka jolt.

"So when he made this school, before he died, he told megami the story, but she refused, and well after she know about the aishi family, and more specifically the females, she wanted to eliminate them." Fun girl says, waiting for them to catch up.

"So she told the kuroko and the others to tell her about ayanos goal, and she had stopped her, with osana." She pauses, "so then when that happened, she came to the school, with nemesis, to finally kill her, however it did not go to plan." Fun girl looks at oka, who remembers the situation with nemesis and ayano.

"She was angry, after finding out her back up plan was found out, and so she did it, although she didn't believe any of it."

"When I was there, I saw her, she came through the portal, and demanded to see the most powerful demon, she thought she did and made a pact with the time demon, saying that she'd let us all free, whilst she gets ayano, and now, anyone who dares to help her." Fun girl says and info nods.

"However, the time demon has other ideas, after he went through her memories, and found the story about her grandfather, he planned to execute it, but with any humans and demons that refuse to obey him, as judgement is in charge." She says, and oka gasps, "what? I thought he was a teacher?" She says and fun girl shakes her head.

"No, he is the leader, who knew about the neutrality of us co existing, and he refused to let us go, knowing that humans will cause a war. The time demon was outraged, and so got others that choose to disband, and planned for it." She says shocking them both, "thats why, megami killed the headmaster, so judgement wouldn't be able to exist here, but they didn't plan for genka to be a perfect host." She says and oka nods understanding.

"That's why she doesn't stop her isn't it? To keep the neutrality?" She asks. "Sort of, and also because they both can be saved, as it turns out that you guys and others have shown that we can co exist, and judgement knows that some humans will not be happy, but he knows that he shouldn't stop it, unlike the time demon, who wants a utopian world, where humans and demons are his worshipers." Fun girl finshes.

The others stand there, understanding fully.

...........

Megami sighs, and taps on the table. She looks at the time, to which makes her more annoyed. Kuroko stands there, formal and emotionless.

Then, mai waifu comes in, and makes megami look up. She remains calm, although she's terrified, as she's staring at two of the most powerful people and demons. "ayano and aoi handed nemesis to mida, who has prepped her and labelled her as a dummy." She says and kuroko nods, and megami smiles.

"Ok, you are dismissed." Megami waves and mai nods and walks away. Kuroko turns, "when should she be used?" She asks, and megami pauses, "tell kun to disconnect to ayano and aoi, they aren't needed, but strap them up first, and make them watch a lesson." She says and kuroko nods, and walks away.

Megami looks at her arm, and takes her glove off. She looks at her hand, well it was a hand, but its now a skeleton hand, that's a deep blue. "Why? Why is this happening?" She mumbles, and places her glove back on her hand. She looks at the time again, as the clock ticks, she smiles, as the time demon smiles.