part 48 - looming threats

"Orders have been executed." Aoi repiles, walking out of the gymnasium, covered in everyone's blood. Kun nods, and walks pass, his cloak sways slightly as he briskly walks in, ignoring the fact husks are everywhere, devouring the remains of the drama and cooking club.

He hesitates, knowing not all plans are foolproof, and turns around, staring at the dragon like it's a disease.

"They needed feeding, its my duty to keep them safe." It repiles, cold and empty. He sighs, and looks back, leaning down, on one knee, with his left gloved hand on his knee.

He gently wipes the ground, feeling the viscosity and texture of their blood.

He stares at the stage, and grins, almost breaking his face. "Looks like you missed someone." He says, standing back up. Aoi stands straight, waiting for the order, as a small shadow tries to run to the closest exit.

"Go." Kun says, and quick as a flash, aoi brushes past him, like a black and white blur, making the husks howl in anger, as the person in question gets grappled to the ground.

"Hault!" Kun yells, and she stops, keeping her scaly gloved hand on their neck, as they furiously struggle, grabbing her arm, almost tearing her sleeve.

He paces towards them, stern and stiff, his glasses shimmer and hide his eyes, as his face shows a menacing smile, making amai stop, dead in her struggle, her blood rushes away from her face, as pure fear fills her.

"W-what are you d-doing here?" She stutters, getting a warning growl from aoi. He says nothing, and leans down, grabbing her face, stroking it slightly.

She tenses up, tears roll down her face, and he stands back up, glancing at the remains of the bodies everywhere.

"That doesn't concern a low leveled human." He retorts, snapping his fingers, as he turns around, listening to her blood curdling screams, as aoi tears her skin away like paper, before just biting her head off.

Kun smirks, and takes out his phone, watching them in the info room, knowing his next target is ayano.

....

"Just because I ain't no powerful part demon, doesn't mean I should be left out of conversations like this!" Osaro yells, still keeping megami in her grasp, whilst nemesis sighs, turning around, giving up.

Info and shiromi stand next to their new leader, oka, whilst she says nothing, her cloak hiding her sorrowful face. Her eyes shine over for a second, and megami freezes, picking up on the sudden authority.

"I never said that, you have every right to know, and if you wish to know, ask genka." She repiles, still with the same shaky, unconfident voice. Info says nothing, and shiromi plays with her scarf, trying to not let her mind wander.

Osaro sighs, and glances at the door, knowing she's got one of the worst reputations.

"You know, I can't just 'ask genka'. Unlike you guys, having the experience with this, building up walls of defense, I never did. To be honest-" she pauses, holding megami harder, almost making her struggle to breathe.

Osaro remains looking away, whilst nemesis leans against the wall, crossing her arms, and keeping her threatening gaze on osaro, having not even a ounce of trust.

"I'm scared. Scared of dying, over and over, again, and again. I have died already, by you guys, and akane. My mentally isn't as bad as shiromi, but feeling belittled, it just reminds me of when I was bullied, before the whole delinquents shit." She adds, and oka nods, understanding completely.

Megami pauses, confused, and shocked. Shiromi doesn't seem fazed, already knowing osaro's background. Info stays closer to oka, whilst nemesis smirks, mumbling something, her good eye narrows even more, as suspicion encroaches on her.

"I know, and so do we. I've been in the same place, being the occult freak, that can't even say hello, without being terrified. I'm not the strongest here, actually the weakest, think for a moment, megami chose you for a reason. Nemesis and info had their connections, shiromi had seen aoi as a guardian, ayano felt around me again. Why don't you ask? And you'll see why she never dared actually hurt you." Oka repiles, and megami sighs, catching osaro's attention.

"Why does it matter? She's just a scared little prick. She's playing the same card Shiromi used, your truly a idoit if you actually believe it." Nemesis retorts, and oka sighs, placing he hand on shiromis shoulder, as she shakes slightly.

"Just shut the fuck up, nobody wants you pathetic excuse of a insult." Info warns, taking nemesis back for a second, and glancing at oka, with a new found hate.

Megami takes herself out of osaro's grip, and grabs one of her hands, taking the glove off.

Everyone pauses, as she rolls her sleeve up, showing her entire arm is nothing by a greyish blue bone, with red fingertips.

Nemesis looks at it, and glances at her own robotic arm.

"Is that?" Shiromi mumbles and megami nods, putting the glove back on.

"Yes, my punishment for reviving those close to me." She repiles, sad, as she turns around, to find a confused osaro.

"I has started to care when this started. Unlike most of you guys, when I found out fun girl was my dead aunt, I never knew, it struck me, about how self centred my family are, as well as me. I had chose to cause all this, to watch you all suffer, to kill Shiromis mother, blow up nemesis house, all of it. To be honest, it makes osaro look like amai. When I saw osaro being more concerned with her role, when I went into hiding, I knew it was because of me. I wanted to stop her, and after I found about her bulling, it just clicked I suppose." Megami sighs, as tears appear in her eyes, making he wipe them away instantly.

Osaro chuckles to herself, and walks over, slightly taller than megami, and around the same height as nemesis, who gags, hating this mushy crap with a passion.

Oka smirks, and info sorts her glasses, wandering to shiromi, and whispering something.

"Ok! Enough of the mushy crap! Actually start to understand we have more important things to do!" Nemesis yells, and osaro glances at her, annoyed.

"Actually, hanako, things like this will help us get freed." Oka repiles, keeping her distance, as nemesis grimaces.

"Don't fucking call me that for one, you have no right, secondly, just get that perfect prick to reverse the hex." Nemesis retorts, and info shakes her head.

She can't, the time demon has control of the hex, and my brother-" info starts, but nemesis suddenly hits her in the face, making the others jolt.

"Don't, you even dare oppose me, fucking loyal aren't you? One second your trying to kill me, then your latching on, saying how shit your life is." Nemesis mumbles, picking info up by her waistcoat. Oka stops the others, knowing nemesis is stronger, in everyway possible.

"N-no, I'm human, b-big difference." Info stutters, having trouble saying anything as blood from her cheek stops the words from coming out.

Nemesis says nothing, and launches her against the wall, but being stopped by oka, and a skinny, distorted hand.

Nemesis snaps and looks over, but stops herself, as the others stand their ground.

"Hanako kunahito, what do you have to say for yourself?" A voice orders, grabbing her by the collar. She does nothing, as the voice makes her freeze in place, as genka drags her to the door, opening it.

Osaro holds back a laugh, as nemesis gets dragged out of the room, like a five year old.