part one - prologue

Megami sighs, crossing her arms she looks at the time. 10mins before the ritual. She sighs again, and plods around the occult club.

It's dark purple walls echo demonic activities. She never really believed in demons or the supernatural, but that girl, she's the cause of this drastic change to megamis life.

5mins. The others should be here soon. She gathers herself, and changes her stance as the first comes through.

Obviously she knew it would be kuroko. She proudly presents herself and struts to the mat in the middle of the room. Megami turns and looks at her, her charcoal grey hair waves slightly before it becomes calm once more. She turns to megami, causing her to flinch and turn back to the doorway, just as akane makes her way through.

Akane, is the odd  one, so to speak. She brushes pass megami, making megami flinch. Although akane may seem nice, it is merely a facade of deceit.

Akane joins kuroko in the middle of the mat, her flame like hair glistens on kuroko. Megami sighs, 3mins left. She knew the other two would be late, especially the new one, shiromi. Megami tuts at the name. Shiromi wasn't her decision, but instead it was the headmaster and that info kun.

The door opens, to reveal a annoyed aoi. She leans forward and plods to the mat, not even taking a chance to glance at the other girls, her hands constantly in her pockets. One more.

1min left. An angered sigh echos from akanes direction, putting everyone on edge, as she keeps her normal face. “Where is she?” Kuroko asks, megami turns to her, they try to both hide the fear that is slowly creeping up. Megami opens her mouth to answer, but the door smashes open to show a flustered shiromi.

She leans on her legs, panting. An unexpected sigh escapes megamis mouth. However the happiness dissolved into annoyance.

“What is the excuse this time?” She demands, putting shiromi on edge. Shiromi jumps up, and cups her hands together. “Um..I was on the opposite side of the school?” She flusters, making megami more annoyed. Silence strolls in as megami stares at shiromi, who is looking around the room, and seeing three more sets of eyes at her. Panic covers her and she tries to stiffen up but to no avail.

“We should start." Kuroko pipes up. Everyone looks at her, then megami, who silently nods. Shiromi shyly walked into the mat, and megami goes to the ritual knife that is embedded in a pure white skull. Megami hesitates, but takes the knife anyway. She turns to the others, who in sync roll up there sleeves and place their arms out.

Megami sighs, and walks up to them, knife in hand. She makes it up to kuroko, and pinpricks her wrist, leaving a slow line of blood. Kuroko stands there, no hint of pain anywhere. Megami then goes to akane, who is politely smiling into nothing, her eyes still shut. Megami shudders and pinpricks her arm, leaving a line of blood. Much like kuroko, she shows no pain whatsoever.

Megami looks at the knife, blood slowly drips down, towards the handle. She then makes her way to aoi, who's other hand is in her pocket, like always. They don't make eye contact and the knife drips with more blood.

Lastly she goes to shiromi, who is now just standing there, showing no emotion at all. Megami looks at her, to she if she flinches as the knife goes through her skin, nothing.

They all stand there, waiting for megami to do it, and as if on cue, she completes the ritual and walks over to the skull.

“This is as waste of time.” Aoi retorts, and getting a hand around her neck. Everything stops and all eyes go to a aoi be slowly strangled by akane. Nobody breaths, and exaggerated gasps fill the room. Megami looks at the others, who then in turn look back at her, none of them hiding there fear.

“Akane, that's enough.” Megami orders, hiding all emotions. Akane turns around, still smiling and nods, letting aoi go. Aoi stumbles onto the ground, latching onto her neck, taking all the air in the room. Nobody helps her, after all they prefer to keep the ability to breathe.

Megami shrugs off the setback and plunges the knife into the skull.

For a few minutes nothing happens, and nobody dares to speak.

Then, a purple mist appears, shrouding the skull and alter. They all stand there, shocked, scared, confused yet curious.

“Come forth megami, leader of the student council.” The mist orders, everyone looks at her, and she slowly makes her way to the mist.

Nobody knows what she saw, only people know the aftereffects. The death of the head teacher, the influx of magical possession to some students, and the control on time within the school, making if forbidden to leave, unless you wanted to age and die instantly.