part 37 - true origins

“What do you mean!? You've literally just let in the psycho behind this bullshit!” Aoi yells, confused, get angry. Megami sighs, and crosses her arms, not really shocked by the reaction. Nemesis remains quiet, and walks in, leaning on the wall, crossing her arms and refusing to talk to anyone.

Genka walks in, and ayano turns around, almost falling over, out of fear. Shiromi remains quiet, and doesn't even acknowledge any of them.

“She's not the reason.” Genka declares, making aoi take a step back, putting her arm up in self defence, even through nobody is planning on hurting anyone. Megami looks around, smirking, shocked how they've adapted so well, even through theirs basically six of them, in a small room, three of which hate each other, with a passion.

“Where's the others?” Nemesis mumbles, glancing around, her choker glistens in the artificial light, with its orange flames, and pink heart pendent, catching genka’s attention.

Aoi sighs, and rubs her neck awkwardly, making megami go on edge slightly. “Info’s split personality, known as Pandora, is massacring people, hell bent on finding you, and oka left, having a argument, with ayano.” She hesitantly replies, looking away, at nemesis general shock.

Genka nods, and looks at shiromi, who looks back, creeping megami out a little, as her eyes remain non existent. “What do you plan to say?” She asks, making aoi glance at shiromi, who doesn't move, yet tilting her head slightly, in curiosity. Genka smirks, and pushes her glasses up, making them shimmer for a moment.

“Firstly, about megami, and nemesis, then, aois earlier question. “ she replies, making aoi mumbles something, groaning in the process. Ayano remains on the floor, still holding the bracelet, still shaken by the declaration.

“Spill it then.” Nemesis taunts, glaring at genka for a moment, making Megami panic even more, never seeing this side of her.

“Megami had found out, that the time demon has been manipulating her memories, and causing her to do all of this, for his main goal. She had taken nemesis, due to the information she had found out.” Genka repiles, being cryptic like always. Aoi sighs, knowing it's pointless to even bother with a normal answer, after all, they don't exist.

“So, why bring her here? She's obviously unstable, being brainwashed, and remember, dumbass, she's got all of us as fugitives, and wanted all of us dead.” Nemesis spits, standing up. The others hesitate, and aoi wanders to shiromi, having a feeling nemesis isn't going to be her normal self.

Genka doesn't even care for her stupid behaviour, mainly because she's had to deal with worse. Megami sighs, and walks to ayano, kneeling down, hating evey second of it.

“Remember when I tried to kill you? When oka stop me, are you forgetting that she still cared, even through she knew your true intentions?” She asks, and ayano nods, looking away.

“Why does it matter, I'm vulnerable, so just kill me.” She mumbles, looking at the bracelet once more.

Megami pauses, and glances at them both, remembering something about them that kuroko had told her, before she left.

“I was informed that this are a signal right? A item that tells you who your lover is? She's obviously taken hers off because she's scared, aren't you forgetting she had been used before? It broke her. Ayano, I may hate you, just as much as you hate me, but, I know for one thing, oka isn't one to trust everything, and is scared that someone will kill her, because she lost her brother to a murder. It was never solved, and her mother had used the supernatural to try and bring them back, however it didn't work, and she had slowly blamed it on her. When she found out that you cared, she actually felt wanted, and safe, knowing you'll risk your life. After this shit happened, something snapped in her, most likely her trust, as if you think about it, she had been assaulted, attacked, and threatened to be killed, her presence had triggered your yandere side, when someone threatened her life, so she felt like she was a mere puppet, being used a leverage to kill you.” Megami whispers, glancing at shiromi for a second.

Ayano says nothing, and looks at the floor, understanding all of it. “So Shiromi and nemesis, their in the same situation, aren't they?” She asks and megami nods. “Shiromi is mentally broken, due to her past life, and the fact she's died more than anyone else. Genka had told me that she's always feeling used, but she doesn't like to show it, knowing aoi would flip, being a more territorial yandere. Nemesis is a bit more difficult, she cares yes, but she doesn't feel used, just upset. Nobody has been able to read her mind, as her magic had suddenly become way more powerful, like she was holding back or something, either way, its surpassing even genkas. All we know, is she had developed feelings, when I had her try and eliminate info, when she found out it was her only friend. “ megami pauses, glancing at nemesis, who looks back, her stare going straight through them both.

They pause, and decide to say no more, as aoi remains next to shiromi, actually wearing her necklace now, whilst genka hasn't even moved, or even seem fazed by the looming threat.

“So, what of aois question?” Nemesis asks, for everyone else, as her presence is making everyone freeze. She knows what she asked, sort of.

“She asked about your parents.” Genka replies, making nemesis almost snap, at the mention of her family.

“You have no fucking right to speak of them!” She yells, staring straight at aoi, who doesn't say anything, and stares at genka, who looks away?

“Nemesis, those were not your birth parents. “ megami says, and she blinks in disbelief. Aoi and ayano look at her, confused.

Nemesis stands straight, looking at her hands, and taking a step back.

Genka pauses, and waits for the news to sink in. Megami looks away, and stands up, gesturing ayano to do the same.

“Then why do I only know them? What of my brother?” She asks, breaking instantly, shaking as her entire past hits her.

Megami pauses, and nobody replies, except genka, who knows how she feels right now.

“You were kidnapped, with your brother, for a client. It was when you were one, so you wouldn't have remembered it. They were ordered to kill you, and leave your brother, but they decided against it, and kept your name as nemesis. That's why you don't have a true name.” Genka replies, and nemesis grabs her head, shaking in disbelief.

“No! No! I'm their child! They would have just killed me! Why let him die!?” She screams, collapsing onto the floor, as memories of her brother flood back.

“I didn't want him to follow me! He could have ran, he could have lived! I wasn't planned to survive, why did he die!? Why!?” She mumbles, curling up, and laying on her side.

Megami pauses, confused, and looks at the others. “Why isn't anyone helping her!?” She asks and ayano places a hand on her shoulder, shaking her head. “Like you said, she cares about info. Like aoi, she can only be stopped by someone close to her.” Ayano sighs making megami grumble something.

“So who are her real parents?” Ayano asks, making genka sigh, and cross her arms. Megami already knows, and so does Shiromi, but genka advised them to say nothing.

“Her father died before she was born, and that's where the heart pendent came from. Her step mother made the story up, saying she made it. Her mother is….” She pauses, as nemesis carries on, making ayano realise instantly.

“Your her mother, aren't you?” She asks and genka sighs, nodding. “Yes, I am.”