part 20 - rebirth

It's been three months since shiromis death, and everyone has passed the grieving process, mostly because megami threatened to torture anyone who dares care. However it hadn't stopped anyone, and some have come round the info room, and made sure that everyone is OK.

Info found the small camera, and found out it was hacked, so she destroyed it. Ayano paid a visit to the delinquents as they vandalised shiromis shrine located beside the gym. Akane tried to destroy the shrine, but it was hexed, and she died.

Megami got real pissed as some students assulted midas area, almost destroying the entire building. Mida killed most, and megami totured them as a punishment, but they took it all in stride.

Aoi refuses to take the scarf off, and gains looks of disgust from the occult members as she walks past to get supplies.

Genka has been more calm around heated situations within their group, and they understand if someone acted its because their upset.

Nemesis finally got used to her new arm and successfully provided help with ayano and the delinquents.

Oka has been making sure the hexes around the door and shine have been fine, after a unexpected visit from kuroko.

Info has been trying to find out how info kun was able to mind slave shiromi and gained the evidence of him attacking saki miyu, and useing her mirror ability.

.............

Everyone remains quiet, and nobody really speaks to each other. Info stays on her cameras, monitoring the school, nemesis patrols the door, and the corridor, to make sure nobody suspicious is coming. Oka reads through occult books that ayano was able to grab during a scuffle between her and the occult members. Ayano walks around the school, and gets any information, that info can't get. Aoi Wanders, not lost, but she goes and gets the basic needs for the others.

Nemesis walks in, and sighs, the atmosphere in the room has lifted a little but is still overwhelming. She goes and grabs a bottle of water. She looks around the room, seeing oka in a book, and info looking at the screens.

She takes a drink, and pauses. Info turns around, and sees nemesis. "Hey, how's it going?" Nemesis asks, slightly awkwardly. Info sighs, and rubs her eyes in exhaustion. "Alright, I guess, I found out that megami had that small camera hacked into and watched us since." She says, and nemesis shudders slightly.

"Great, maybe get some sleep, you haven't slept in days." She says, concerned. Oka looks up, and looks at info, who shakes her head. "No, I need to know." She says, oka turns to nemesis, who places the bottle onto a small table. She walks over and places her good hand on her shoulder.

"Your not a robot, you need sleep, the evidence you have already links to info kun and megami." Nemesis says, leaning over. Info sighs. "I want to know 100% that it was them." She says, and nearly falls onto her table. She regains herself, and nemesis turns the chair around.

"You need sleep, don't try and avoid it, you'll die otherwise. " she says, trying to hide her concern. Info smiles, sleepily, and tries to stand up. Nemesis lets her use her arm as a brace and she goes over to her bed.

Info falls asleep before she landed and nemesis looks at oka. "You need to sleep as well." She says and oka looks away. "The hexes are fine, your magic is strong, they'll last." She adds, and oka scurries to her bed, and closes the book. She lays down and falls asleep.

Nemesis laughs quietly, and gestures ayano to be quiet as she walks in. Ayano looks at info and oka, "you finally got them to sleep?" She whispers and nemesis nods.

Ayano smiles and walks over to a pile of paperwork that info had made. She shuffles through it, sighing. "She really wants to know doesn't she?" Ayano says, looking at essays of work. Nemesis sighs and nods.