part 18 - student id

Like always, ayano wakes up and looks at the others. Everyone stays slient, and she sighs. "At least its calm." She whispers, and goes to the monitors. She presses a button and the screens flash with life.

"That's odd, she never leaves it on standby." Ayano mumbles, and sits down. She looks at the screens, that showcase a lot. Ayano looks at them, unsure of where to start.

A folder catches her attention, its labeled 'student information' she moves the mouse over the folder and clicks on it.

The monitors get swamped with student names. Ayano looks at all the screens, and clicks on 'info chan'

A password comes up, and ayano sighs. She ponders for a moment, trying to think. Ayano stares at the screen, and sighs. She types in random words, and suddenly it opens. She jumps, and looks over and the others, who remain asleep.

"Finally." She whispers, after having tried for so long, to get her information. She scrolls down the information, noticing that this was written by genka. She smriks, being not surprised in the slightest.

Student id- 0032

Name - 'info - chan'

Appearance - a short girl with dark red hair, and matching glasses.

Personality - sophisticated, illusive, confident, unemotional.

Club - none

Family status - younger sister of info kun, lost family during a fatal car accident.

Relation to info kun - younger sister. Was taken by him, when parents where killed. Violated by him during most her life.

Mental status - confident on the outside, and mostly inside. However due to recent events, emotional state has decreased. May have depression and PTSD. Has tried to commit suicide on mutiple occasions, all failed.

Relation to other students - she is known as the hacker that nobody knows. However due to the wanted on her name, she has become close friends with ayano aishi, oka ruto, shiromi torayoshi, nemesis chan and aoi ryugoku. She may also have feelings towards nemesis Chan.

Demon - the demon known as the puppeteer has bonded with her. Their link is strong and they are feared by may.

As of date.

Genka kunahito

Ayano closes the screens, making sure it was as is. She gets up and walks around the room. She sighs, trying to understand the information.

Nemesis stirs, and ayano tuts. She still can't understand why she's alive still. Well she does, but she's not sure what info sees in her. She shrugs it off, and sits in her sleeping bag.

"You know its not nice to look up others sensitive information." Aoi says, and ayano jolts up. "I thought you were asleep." She says, and aoi shrugs. "I was but I woke up." She says and ayano rolls her eyes.

"Why did you look at infos anyway?" She asks and ayano looks at her. "Because shes been hiding her information from everyone, and I wanted to know." She replies and aoi nods. "I see." She says.

Ayano looks at shiromi, "how is she?" She asks and aoi looks at her, "she's fine, had a nightmare last night, her wounds are healing slowly." She says and ayano smiles. "That's good." She says and looks at the time.

"Infos not gonna wake for a while so do you want to look anyone else up?" Ayano offers, and aoi shrugs, "maybe, I would like to know about akane, and maybe shiromi." She asks and ayano nods and gestures to the screens.