part 68- the truth (part 2)

A/n - lore drop, it may make no sense so I warn now

Nemesis grits her teeth, as the followers start to make their way closer and closer to her. Gripping the weapons tighter, she glances around, making sure nobody else is here.

“Don't be stupid! You know as well as I do, that their coming!” Genka yells, pressing her heel into decay, impaling his face. Getting no reaction, she tuts, and gestures for the followers to actually attack.

Nemesis smiles, and side shuffles towards the back to the clock area, waving the axe around like it's a feather.

Followers do nothing, and watch as the axe cleanly slice half the group in half, like butter.

Nemesis says nothing, and runs to them, full on sprint, and punches several in their covered featureless faces, with a robotic, crystallised arm.

Genka smirks, and sends more out, making sure decay can move.

Nemesis doesn't care, and leaps over the barrage of twenty followers, before summoning a set of spider like wolves, and making them savagely maul the followers like their mere play toys.

Nemesis glances at genka, who smirks, and looks back, her golden eyes merely showing insanity. Nemesis narrows her gaze, and flies over the courtyard, and tackling her down.

Genka doesn't move and lets her, merely laughing as the fusion growls back, its flame like mane spiking upwards, as nemesis grabs her face, about to crush it.

“Ah, now hanako, why would you be a murderer? Killing your family is disgusting.” Genka smirks, taking her off guard for a second. She takes the opportunity, and grabs nemesis by the neck, and throwing her off the roof, and jumping off.

Nemesis hits the ground, hard, as genka impales her with a set of charcoal black spikes, skewering her like a kebab.

Genka lands safely and walks over, as nemesis ignores the pain, yanking herself of the spikes, losing half her body in progress.

Nemesis spits onto the ground, and glances at genka, who still has a smug grin on that disgusting face.

“You know, it was fun to use all of you, watching you wither in pain, as I merely laughed, and carried on.” Genka says, as nemesis lunges at her.

Genka says nothing, and grabs the back of her collar, throwing her against the wall. The whole building shudders as nemesis smashes through it, into the drama club room, destroying everything.

“Your really the biggest mistake I've ever made. Should have killed your dad before hand.” Genka wipes the brick dust away, as nemesis struggles to get up, her left arm missing and leg trapped underneath rubble as the entire school shudders.

Dust flies everywhere, and nemesis glances around, as the cracks increase at an alarming rate.

“Your father's face, when I ripped his throat out, and strangled him with his own intestines, it was delightful. Shame I didn't know about you. Your brother was too young to know.” Genka leans down, and grabs the black dragons snout, before breaking nemesis’ bottom jaw, making her howl in pain as it dangles there.

Shiromi appears next to her, pissed. Nemesis tries to move, but shiromi says otherwise, grabbing genka by the neck and flipping her backwards, making her face hit the steel from the ceiling.

It goes straight through her head, and shiromi hesitates, before glancing at nemesis, worried.

Nemesis shakes her head, and tries to gesture to genka, who starts to stand up, the metal being yanked out of her head.

“So, it has to be decay’s little pet. Shocking really, seeming as well, hate to break it to you, your cousins, pitiful ones at that.” Genka smirks, and shiromi says nothing, already knowing.

Nemesis on the other hand, looks shocked, kinda, as shiromi turns around, wearing the mask still, as she stares at genka like the plague.

“H-how?” nemesis stutters, catching both their attention, even through the building is collapsing at a fast rate, as the roof caves in, creating a shockwave making the school shudder in pain.

“Ah! You actually want to know? Simple, she's my brother’s mistake.” Genka declares, punching Shiromi in the face, somehow.

She staggers back, only to be grabbed by oka and aoi, with akane and megami standing in front of nemesis, almost making her cry.

Genka laughs, watching their poor excuse of protection, and shifts, into judgement, who almost breaks the ceiling even more.

His face is featureless, except from the two soulless golden eyes, staring at them.

His hands have a strange symbol, carved into them, and resembles much like aoi’s cross and circle, but just gold and red.

“Hanako kunahito, you've always peaked my interest, not because I eeld your mother's body, because your mind is much different from everyone else.” He says, his voice deep and threatening.

Nemesis doesn't move, as shiromi stands there, knowing all of this already.

“And you, shiromi torayoshi, your in my way.” He adds, as his hands suddenly plunge into nemesis, phasing through bed chest, ripping out decay’s soul, making nemesis instantly solidify within a deep purple crystalline structure. Megami, aoi and akane and oka gasp, and shiromi says nothing,

“Now your family are all dead, what do you have to say, elder?” Judgement asks, playing with the soul like a ball.

“I should have done something earlier.” Shiromi replies.

“Ah, your disciples, they don't know, do they?” Judgement laughs, and leaves the rest confused.

“Your friend here, known as shiromi torayoshi, is actually a descendant of a line of elders. What is a elder? Alas, they are humans, that used to be demons, basically your ancestors. Elders had the title of protecting their species that they had became. Yet, the humans fought otherwise, and killed most of you off. Decay is the only one who can bind with a elder, being the true elder of the universe.” Judgement says, leaving the rest confused.

“Hanako, is technically a crossbreed, as genka was a elder, and so was her brother. That's why she is so different. Her mind is actually more powerful than yours, and is basically the missing link for you mortals.” He adds before mumbling underneath his breath, as the third floor caves in.

Nobody moves, knowing they are technically dead already.

“How are we here then?” Aoi asks, asking for everyone, as the whole school walk in, and out, circling the room, as kuroko and info keep the followers off their tail, unaware of what's going on.

“Thank Shiromi for that. Her elders ability to manipulate others souls. Decay has the ability to destroy, and shiromi has the ability to bring life. Their bond is genetic, hence why decay cannot bond without his soul inside the shell. Their actually brother and sister, of a sort. Her demonic side, had decay, and her mother had her. They are in fact the only problem in my way.” He adds, and grins, before using decays soul, making shiromi make everyone dissipate, and leave her and the greatest rival alone.