part 57 - reports

Keep them safe.

That's my only purpose.

Forget emotion.

Feelings.

Pain.

Memories.

They destroy your ability.

Make you weak.

…..

Yet.

I care.

About all of them.

Not like friends.

Just people I know.

And care about.

Nobody.

Is going near her.

I don't care.

She never deserved to die.

Ever.

I did, the rest did,

But she didn't.

…..

“So how long? Until the next report?” Hollow asks, again, making nemesis almost snap.

She sighs, wishing she had aois job, and not to be stuck, with hollow constantly asking stupid questions.

“When she gets back.” Nemesis repiles, leaning back on the chair, as the husks walk around, making sure nobody enters.

Hollow stands there, probably grinning, as he crosses his arms, glancing at nemesis, who remains bored.

“So, your really her? I still can't handle the fact I'm right next to the descendant, I feel like I'm next to a celebrity, whatever those are.” Hollow says, way to gleefully. Nemesis doesn't respond, and looks away, as maka tansei gets dragged into view.

She gets dropped onto the floor, where she remains on her knees, covering her face as she whimpers.

Hollow walks over, and grabs her hair, yanking it up.

“Hey! Look at your leader!” He yells, as nemesis sits forward, focused.

Maka doesn't move, and refuses to look at her, knowing she most likely dead.

“Why is she here? She's just a human slave.” Nemesis asks, and a husk walks over, bowing before they answer.

“She's been found of hiding one of the fugitives co- workers.” They reply, before walking away, leaving hollow to pull her up, so she stands, absolutely terrified.

Nemesis says nothing, and laughs slightly. “Mind blocked? Funny, must be infos work.” She whispers, before grabbing her face, and pulling her down.

Hollow let's go, like he wasn't allowed, and nemesis drags her to a cell.

She screams in agony, as her body goes limp, and gets dragged against the stone floor. Nemesis continues, and throws her against the cell wall, smirking before she closes it, as kenko sukoyaka and shozo Kurosawa run out, even through they haven't got any energy to do so.

She wanders back to the seat, just as aoi walks in, still as the dragon, and hollow takes a step back.

“Anything?” Nemesis asks, as the husks leave, on aois orders. She walks in, her tail dragging across the floor, yet not getting a ounce of care from her.