part 19 - broken

Everyone stays as is. Info regains herself, and lets go of nemesis, who keeps hold on ayano. Aoi looks at shiromi and the others, then leans on the wall, furthest away.

Shiromi grabs her now bare neck, and stays on her hands and knees. She pants, regaining herself. Aoi remains quiet, and so do the others.

Time seems to stop, and the ticks on the clock echo around the room, making ayano breathe and relax.

Nemesis lets go, just as her robotic arm decides to friz out. She curses as info sorts it out. Ayano checks on oka, making sure she's OK. Oka smiles shyly, and ayano smiles back.

Shiromi suddenly gets up, too quick, in her condition. The others go on alert, and ayano spots it first.

"Shes a mind slave!" She yells, just as she leaps to aoi. Ayano bolts over, and pins her to the ground, oka grabs aoi out the way, and Nemesis helps ayano. Info tries to get in her mind, but a voice stops her.

"Now now sister, don't ruin the fun." The voice says, making info gag, and fall to the floor. Oka and aoi get out of shiromis view, as she howls inhumanely and lashes on ayano and nemesis. She grabs a knife and slices ayanos face, she tenses in pain, and nemesis stops shiromi from lashing out.

Her eyes are gone, leaving a empty hollow black, "she can't be reversed." Ayano says, making everyone stop.

Nemesis lets go, and info wraps strings around her. Ayano gets up and checks her face. Oka looks at shiromi, "she's a mirrored mind slave." She says and nemesis looks at a hyperventilating info. She rushes over, and tries to calm her down. Aoi looks at shiromi, who smiles.

"Aww are you scared? It's a shame really, a person like you should be with us." She says, her voice not her own. Everyone tenses up, and info shivers. Shiromi smiles more and aoi looks at info.

.........

"Perfect." Megami says, watching the screen, she watches as info chan slowly caves in on herself, and nemesis, oka and ayano tries to snap her out of it. Aoi looks at nobody, gripping the scarf tighter. Megami looks at info kun, who smiles.

"Go ahead." She says, and he nods, losing his pupils.

........

Nemesis grips info tighter, as she mumbles. Ayano and oka, keep a eye on her, to make sure she doesn't grab anything. Aoi looks at shiromis scarf, and seemingly forgets about the agruement, her main focus on getting her back.

Meanwhile, infos strings disappear, and shiromi falls quietly onto the ground. She smiles, being merely a vessel, and picks up the blade.

Ayano looks at shiromi, just as she plunges the knife straight through her chest. "No!" She cries and aoi looks over. She drops the scarf, and rushes over.

Nemesis and oka turn around, and gasp. Info cries, mumbling, saying its her fault. Aoi grabs Shiromi, as she regains herself.

Ayano stops, shock drowning everything out.

Aoi grips shiromi, who holds her face and smiles, as she loses colour in her face. Aoi keels there, holding her hand back, her eye squeezed shut, and her face a bright red.

"Sorry." Shiromi whispers, losing the ability to speak. Aoi remains quiet, her face going redder by the second, and becoming wet with tears.

Ayano grabs the scarf, and stands there, as oka goes over and holds her arm, crying. Ayano hugs her back, trying to remain strong.

Nemesis holds info, as she buries herself in nemesis blazer. She cries and nemesis strokes her hair, trying to calm her down.

Shiromi smiles, and her eyes close once more. Aoi opens hers and panics. She grips her tighter, and ignores the blood going on her. She hugs her tighter, whimpering.