part 50 - remove the rival, protect the queen

Ayano walks down the corridors, still feeling upset, knowing oka isn't going to trust her, in the slightest.

The corridors remain barren, like her mind, as the moonlight hides away, shrouding the empty space, Shielding any threat.

No sound exists, and she sighs, walking towards the infirmary, for no specific reason, just to hope her mind doesn't wander.

“Ayano aishi.” The corridor echoes, peaking her fear, as she jumps, looking around, but finding nothing, just heightening her fear. Small footsteps signify her to the courtyard entrance, where a huge silhouette, looms over, its cyan gaze looks straight at her, making her automatically take a step back.

“Soldier of the sorcerers faction.” The voice continues, and she blinks in confusion.

“What? Why don't you just stop being a prick, and come out!” She yells, getting more annoyed than anything now.

The voice laughs, and the footsteps follow, as the shadow still doesn't move. Ayano breathes in, slowly, finding her senses, and bracing herself.

A small growl escapes the shadows mouth, and she gags, as the smell of rotting flesh assaults her senses, just as kun walks into view.

Her emotions don't shift, knowing exactly how he works.

He smiles, and tilts his head down slightly, pushing his glasses up, as ayano keeps herself braced for anything.

“What do you want?” Ayano asks, grinning slightly. Kun says nothing, and takes another step forward, and aoi remains as is, keeping her focus on ayano, who takes a step back.

“I want you.” He grins, and snaps his fingers, to which aoi runs, trying to get ayano.

She leaps out of the way, glancing at aoi, as she stops herself, twisting round way to quickly. Ayano doesn't hesitate, and runs, as fast as she can physically go.

“You can't run!” Kun laughs, as aoi runs after, her boots almost breaking through the floorboards, as husks start laughing around the school.

Ayano switches to pure fear, adrenaline kicks in, and she legs it up the status, knowing everyone is asleep. She knows not to go to the room, so she chooses not to.

Howls echo around, as she frantically runs, up two to three stairs at a time.

Aoi is far behind, leaping up entire steps, and grinning psychotically, like a game of cat and mouse.

Kun remains on the bottom floor, wandering to the guidance counselor's room. He knows he can't just sneak up, so he doesn't.

Opening the door, he finds genka and nemesis, in pure shock, as he walks in. Nemesis looks like she's about to tear him to pieces, whilst genka remains calm.

“So, its really a privilege to see you two.” He jokes, and neither even acknowledge his witty remark.

“You have no business here.” Genka repiles, with her normal, terrified voice. Nemesis stands there, glancing at the doors, as husks carry on screaming in joy.

“That's where you're wrong.” He replies, grabbing his hood and finally taking it down. Nemesis holds back a laugh, knowing she shouldn't.

….

Ayano makes it to the roof, where aoi follows, stopping, as ayano pauses, and turns around.

“Your really that easy to use, aren't you?” Ayano taunts, knowing she isn't going to like it, even if she's mindslaved.