part 25 - corruption

"Everyone, may I have your attention." Genka commands and everyone looks her direction.

She walks into the main part of the room, and ushers them to sit down, on the sofas and they do.

Genka sits down onto her desk, and does that same position as info.

"As you can see, Shiromi is alive, but bringing someone back, causes a few issues." She begins and the others stay slient.

"Because of her mental instability, before her untimely death, when she came back, it would all but be gone, leaving her insane without a way to regain sanity." She says. The others look down, nemesis and ayano curse and info grips her head. Oka cups her hands and aoi stops herself from crying.

"Because she was brought back, and sent straight to midas place, she did regain a little, making her sanity around 30%. But during her time as a slave, it slowly decreased, and to add the fact that she was also experimented on, it made it barely above 15%." Genka adds and info looks at her, "what do you mean by experimenting?" She asks. Genka smiles.

"Megami has been taking students blood, that has magic infused within it and has been trying to remove the magic elements, and create a super solider. But at the same time, she has been injecting herself, because the time demon says too." Genka says and it hits nemesis.

"Shiromi was the first subject." She blurts, and everyone looks at her. Genka nods, "it didn't work, and the magic was destroyed by decays magic. So instead, she has corrupted magic, as her magic has been contaminated by the destroyed magic, so her body starts to act on its own accord, just like insanity." She finshes.

Aoi chokes, her face flushes red and she almost collapses onto the floor. Ayano and oka stop her, and nemesis says nothing. "Is there any way?" She pleas and genka nods. "The only way, is to suppress her magic until the corrupted magic goes." She says and stands up.

She opens a draw and pulls out a small box. She walks over to them. Ayano and oka look at her, still holding aoi, and nemesis sits up straight. Info leans forward, thinking. Genka places the box onto the table.

"These are powerful blockers." She says, opening the box, to reveal a tube of pulsing red and black pills. "These can stop magic ouput entirely, but doesn't harm the host or demon." she says and the others nod. "Shiromi must take one everyday, until she gains her sanity back." She says and closes the lid.

She gets back up, and looks at shiromi, who lays, floating, surrounded by a hex. "Remove the hex tomorrow, and give her the pills, and make sure only one, or she will die." Genka warns and they nod.

She gets up and dismisses them. Oka and nemesis grab Shiromi, being that they can only, and ayano nudges aoi, who gets up, still in shock, and walks out of the room. Info picks the box up and follows nemesis and oka.

..........

They make their way back, in silence. It's not too far, and they know everyone would most likely be asleep.

Ayano opens the door and oka and nemesis walk in first, then info, and lastly ayano and aoi, and ayano closes the door.

Nemesis and oka place Shiromi onto her bed, and make they way to their own, info hesitates, and gives aoi the box, "I think you should keep a hold of them," she says, in the most comforting tone she could muster, which was terrible. Aoi smiles, but her body language says otherwise, and goes to her bed, and so does ayano and info. They don't say anything to each other and fall asleep.

Ayano wakes up first, and checks on everyone. They still sleep and she sighs. She walks up to the monitors, and checks the basics like information on things that happened. She pauses, and looks at the student files, she turns to see the others are fast asleep.