part five - mida

Info wakes up slowly, making sure that she doesn't wake nemesis up. She looks at her arms, that are still showing her cuts freely. Info grabs her hand, and carefully lifts them up, she tries to get out of her grip, but she stops her, and smiles. “I thought you could tell what someone was thinking.” She jokes, hugging her tighter.

Info sighs, and nemesis laughs, and rests her head on infos. “Are you better?” She asks, making info remember about last night. She nods quietly, and nemesis sighs, after seeing that info is looking at her cuts.

She lets go of info, and rolls her sleeves up, slightly flinching as the pain returns. Info gets up and offers her hand, to help nemesis. She declines and gets up, and towers over info, who goes over to the monitors.

Nemesis gets changed into a black and red hoodie and black jeans, as its a weekend. Info changes into a light grey t shirt and navy blue jeans. She walks to the monitors and looks at the others.

…….

Ayano sighs, and looks at oka. She lies there, slowly breathing. Muja said it was lucky either survived, oka had taken a blow to the ribcage, fracturing three ribs and one was close to going through her lung and shiromi was stabbed in the side, just underneath her ribcage, and she had lost a lot of blood.

Ayano gets up and opens the curtains, and finding out that aoi had done the same. Aoi smiles and looks at ayano with sympathy. “I guess she is the one?” She asks, and ayano nods. “Why? If I may ask.” Aoi says, making ayano look at oka once more.

“Well when i was you know, trying to eliminate the rivals, osana pulled a fast one and asked taro out earlier than me and info expected. I was heartbroken, and was going to most likely snap. “ she began, making sure aoi is up to it. “Well, I was going for megami first, as she got nemesis involved, knowing what happened.” She carries on, remembering the day as if it was yesterday.

“Nemesis got me, and dragged me to the small room that was designed to kidnap people, and as she was walking, oka stopped her, begging for her not to kill anyone.” She says, surpriseing aoi. “She stated that megami wanted to have a sacrifice for a ritual to summon a powerful demon, so that she could wipe ‘my kind’ and others like me out.” She pauses, and aoi gestures her to carry on.

“I wasn't sure what was said next, but I woke to seeing oka and me behind the gym, and a fire was spreading everywhere. She was panicking and I then saw akane.” Ayano stops, seeing aois expression of pure fear.

“Akane has the flame demon?” Aoi blurts and ayano nods, confused. “Sorry, carry on” aoi says, smiling. Ayano laughs and finshes the story.

“Well basically I was weak and i didn't know if I had magic, so oka got rid of her useing her magic, and well I felt again.” She says, aoi completely understanding what she meant.

“Didn't you know about akanes magic?” Ayano asks, and aoi shakes her head. “No, I don't know megamis either.” She sighs. A flashback comes to her……

There was a explosion. She was at nemesis house, she was going to get her, the explosion caused the house to collaspe, she was caught, underneath rubble. She saw nemesis, looking wide eyed at two burning bodies.

Two figures appear, they seem famliar. A short haired red girl, and a white haired girl. The red one was trying to snap nemesis back into focus, and the other, was coming to her. Then everything fades.

Ayano looks at her, and she snaps into reality. “I know what happened to nemesis family.” She blurts, making ayano jump. She leans in, and aoi breathes in, “akane set off a explosion in her house, whilst I was going to collect her.” Aoi starts, as all the pieces fall together. “So when we did the ritual, she'd get the flame demon.” She finshes.