part 10- regrets

Shiromi jolts out of sleep. She pants, after having a nightmare. She looks around and makes sure she didn't wake anyone up. Ayano and oka keep each other warm, and info is still as a statue.

She sighs and looks to nemesis and aoi. Nemesis smiles, her eyes glow a viscous red. "Enjoyed that? Because there's more." She growl, making her shudder. Nemesis doesn't blink, and keeps her eyes on her. Shiromi looks back, scared to look away.

She looks to a box, its labeled as her stuff. She shuffles to it, making sure she doesn't loss eye contact with nemesis. She opens it carefully and pulls out a small panda bear plush.

She scurries back to the bed and sits on it, squeezing it tightly. Nemesis laughs, menacingly and her eyes shrink. "Aw is the dirty traitor scared?" She mimics as sarcastic tone, much like megami, when she'd do the same to her.

She curls up, and lays down, staying as a ball, and whimpers herself to sleep. Nemesis smiles, and whispers, "sweet dreams my little tiger" she says, making shiromi remember about her family, her mother said that to her when she was young.

She cries, and finally falls asleep.

Ayano wakes up first, and looks around. She carefully moves out of okas grip and looks at the time.

She sighs, and looks at the others. Aoi is fast asleep, although she's pretty sure hanging on chains isn't comfortable. She looks at info, who stays still. She checks her vital signs to make sure she's alive, her breathing and pulse indicate she's fine.

She looks to nemesis, who smiles at her. She looks back, hiding her mind from her. Nemesis looks at shiromi, which makes ayano do the same. She lays there, shivering, and hugging a panda teddy, her face is a bright red, making ayano glare at nemesis.

"What? I merely messed around." Nemesis smirks, and ayano slaps her around the face. "What with a already shaken person, just because you can't handle the fact that you assulted everyone!?" Ayano says, which shuts her up.

Aoi stirs and she's ayano, looming over a quiet nemesis. She looks at the others and sees shiromi. Something pangs inside her, sadness and gulit. She pushes them down and looks back at ayano. "What did you do?" She asks, not angry, curious.

Ayano looks at her, not angry also, "I told her the truth." She replies, and aoi looks back at nemesis, who hangs her head in shame. Info wakes and sits up straight. She looks around, and sighs.

She starts to walk to the monitors but she looks at aoi, aoi looks at her back, and realised what she knows, "shut the fuck up, and don't say anything, or I'll slit nemesis pretty little neck in front of you." She says, out loud.

Ayano looks at her, pissed and punches her in the stomach. Aoi groans and summons two husk, making shiromi jump and ayano remember the blockers.

Info stands there, shaking, and nemesis looks at her. Aoi hisses and sends the husks after ayano. Oka wakes up to the commotion and hurries over to info, as she slowly grabs a knife.

Oka tackles her down, and uses one of the blockers. Info jolts as the needle goes through her skin. Ayano tries to get another for aoi, but shiromi pushes her out the way, just as the husks leap where ayano was.

Shiromi gets hit and she slams against the wall, her arm makes a snapping sound and she grips it, tightly. The husks approach her, and ayano tries to get up, but to no avail. Nemesis looks at info, where oka tries to stop her from stabbing herself. Nemesis suddenly pulls on the chains trying to snap them.

Aoi sends the husks to shiromi, not realizeing its her and not ayano. Shiromi tries to summon a blade, but the husks, suddenly pounce, and start to claw at her.