part 34 - too many yanderes

Ayano paces around, still worried. Since Shiromi remained quiet after the last question. Oka stands there, staring at the door, like her stare alone with blast it off its hinges.

“Do you think the hex is wearing off?” Ayano abruptly asks, and oka jumps, almost falling over. Ayano hides the smirk, and remains worried. Oka pauses for a split second, glancing at shiromi, who remains still.

“Yes. Like genka said before, it will wear off because of outside situations. Remember, she knows everything in this state, so she knows aois mentality. She's aware that she has something to do with aoi, so she wanted to remember. But, she thinks she killed her mother.” Oka replies, making ayano pause, still extremely confused by how she knows so much.

Shiromi perks up, snapping them out of their conversation.

“What is infos mentality towards nemesis?” She asks, still dead. Oka pauses, and looks away, still scared when someone mentions her. The memories of her being a rival, hit her at all sides.

Shaking, she huddles herself, catching ayanos attention. She walks over, ignoring the fact Shiromi keeps a eye on her.

Ayano places her hand on her shoulder, but oka shoves it away, startling ayano slightly. “Don't worry.” Oka repiles, walking away.

“Info has a spilt personality which a yandere, whilst she is normally a tsundere towards her, clashing non stop, she's unstable.” Oka repiles, checking the monitors, ignoring ayanos resounding worry.

“She's attacked students.” Shiromi repiles, and ayano remains stuck in the middle, as oka stands there.

“Where?” Oka asks, a formality taking control, knowing emotions aren't going to help.

“Unsure.” Shiromi repiles and oka sighs, turning to ayano, who jolts, shocked.

“Open the door.” Oka orders, and ayano pauses, knowing this isn't like oka, ever.

“No.” She repiles, and oka sighs, crossing her arms. Shiromi becomes lifeless again, just as a loud slam hits the door.

“Hey! Could you know open the bloody door!” Aoi yells, making ayano hesitate, still worried.

“You heard, open, the door.” Oka retorts, and ayano nods, as the door opens, finding aoi with raibaru, still struggling to stay alive.

Ayano walks over, and grabs raibaru, whilst aoi regains her strength.

Oka stares, from the monitors, whilst ayano places raibaru on a chair, still struggling badly. Aoi walks in, and pauses, picking up on the tension.

“What happened?” Oka asks, still stern, and cold. Ayano looks away, slightly upset, whilst aoi hesitates, unsure of this sudden change.

“I don't know, I saw bodies everywhere, and raibaru trying to reach here.” Aoi confesses, telling the truth.

Oka nods, and turns to shiromi, who remains dead. Aoi keeps herself together, still hating seeing Shiromi like this.

“Aoi is a yandere.” Shiromi suddenly whispers, so only oka hears. She pauses, although wide eyed, nobody else knows. Ayano makes sure raibaru is OK, and wanders to oka, who remains stern.

“Are you even her?” Ayano mumbles, staring at her bracelet for a second. Oka glances but looks at aoi, who remains as is, staring at everyone.

“Yes. Besides we have more pressing matters.” Oka repiles, shoving past ayano, who nearly cries.

“This isn't the oka I know. “ ayano repiles, catching oka off guard for a second.

“Then you don't know me.” She repiles, still walking to raibaru. Ayano doesn't move, and even aoi is shocked.

“Your stable. Now may you tell us what happened?” Oka asks, knowing it's just painful, and not a life threatening wound.

Raibaru hesitates, whilst flinching in pain, as oka’s cold stare goes through her. Aoi remains alert, knowing that anyone could snap, at anytime, knowing that too well.

“Me and budo were attacked, by some tall stranger. It was hard not to see who it was. They killed budo, and attacked me.” She repiles, and oka nods, knowing that's not all.

“Who was it?” She asks and raibaru glances around, wincing again, as their face imprints on her memories.

“They looked like info, but were way taller, with their hair covering half their face, like chojo tekina. They had the same waistcoat, and gloves, but they had what budo knew to be the puppeteers symbol. Their eyes were nothing but red, with a slited pupil.” She replies, unable to not forget them.

Everyone hesitates, and raibaru sighs, knowing that's probably the last thing they wanted to hear. Oka stands straight, and although she's the smallest her, being the same height as shiromi and info, her presence makes everyone go on edge.

“It's her split personality, its gained a physical body.” Oka declares, like it's not bad at all. Aoi jolts, and almost punches the wall, whilst ayano nods, not really surprised.

“If you attack Pandora, you attack info.” Shiromi adds, and ayano blinks in confusion. Aoi grimaces, and oka turns, curious.

“Is that their name?” Ayano asks, and shiromi nods. Aoi laughs, making oka walk over, grab her collar, and yank her down, making her jaw almost break, at the force of the floor colliding with her face.

Ayano jolts, nervous, whilst aoi sorts herself out. Oka walks away, to the monitors, and sits down, like nothing happened.

Aoi curses, and rubs her jaw, as a purple bruise appears on her left side, which catches Shiromis attention. Ayano picks up in it, and glances at aoi, then raibaru.

“Can Shiromi still use her magic?” Ayano asks, and oka nods from the desk. “She's aware she means something to aoi yes?” Ayano adds, making aoi confused for a second.

Oka nods, and urshers raibaru away, who doesn't hesitate, and walks out. Ayano closes the door, and picks up a knife, making shiromi stare at her.

“Put chains on her quickly.” Ayano orders, to aoi, who jumps, but does as asked.

She grabs the spare chains and attaches them to her wrist. Walking back, ayano walks behind her, wrapping her arm around her waist, whilst pressing the knife against her throat again.

Aoi doesn't move, and oka doesn't even care, used to it by now. Shiromi on the other hand, yanks at the chains, shifting as ayano presses the blade closer.

Decay tugs harder, the decaying poison starts to eat away at the chains, making ayano smirk, and drop the knife.

Oka pauses, and stands there, crossing her arms.

“Looks like we have two new yanderes.”