part six - confession

They walk In, saying nothing, and make there way to the beds. Aoi places two spares that she got from genka, the counselor. She tries to lay shirmoi onto the bed, but she refuses to let go. She grips harder every time aoi tries to let go. “No..” Shiromi whimpers, and aoi sighs.

She ends up laying down, with shiromi crying into her, and falls asleep.

Ayano and oka lay down. Ayano looks at everyone else, and then to oka. Oka opens her eyes, and ayano smiles. “Hey its fine now.” She says, holding her face. Oka looks at her and shuffles to her. Ayano doesn't stop her and she comforts her to sleep.

Lastly nemesis finally gets info to let go. Info looks at her, nemesis smiles, and strokes her face. Info rests her head onto her hand, as if its a life force. “I love you” info whispers, and kisses nemesis, properly. Nemesis doesn't hold back and hugs info, kissing back. She stops and nemesis smiles, “I love you too.” She says, and covers info in a blanket, and they both fall asleep.

………….

Ayano wakes up first, and checks around everyone else. She smiles and takes her phone out. She slyly walks up to nemesis and info, where info cuddles nemesis as if she's a giant teddy. Ayano smiles and takes a picture. She holds back a laugh, and turns around, as aoi wakes up.

“I see.” She says, smiling, and holding a laugh. Nemesis stirs, and ayano tiptoes back to oka and aoi. Oka gets up, and ayano shows her the photo. Oka laughs, and wakes shiromi up. Aoi looks at her, and points to nemesis and info. Shiromi places a hand over her mouth, and suppressed a laugh.

“Wait it gets better.” Ayano says, and types away on her phone. Oka looks at her, curious. Then all their phones buzz. They get them out, and look at the safe Snapchat that they all on. Everyone that doesn't comply with megami sees the photo and the likes sky rocket, seeming as the whole school is seemingly on it.

Ayano rocks back and forth, trying not to laugh, and shiromi places her face into a pillow, laughing.

Aoi gestures to them to be quiet, as nemesis finally wakes up. Her hair looks as if she was she was dragged by a shell. Aoi smirks, and gets a reply from nemesis as a middle finger.

She ruffles her hair, and sorts it out. Then her phone buzzes, and the others smile. She looks at them, and checks her phone.

“What the fuck!” She yells, making the others laugh uncontrollably. Even oka laughs, making info wake up.

Nemesis makes the dictionary look like a nursery book and says every colorful word you can think of. She finally gives in and laughs as well, almost falling on info.

Ayano falls over and aoi laughs even harder. “Jesus Christ.” Shiromi laughs, holding her stomach as she struggles to breathe. Oka makes sure ayanos OK and looks at info, who just realises what is so funny. She scoulds everyone and playfully punches nemesis, on her top of her arm.

“Assholes.” She says, sitting up straight. She looks around the room, and remembers the basic human function of eating. The others finally finish and nemesis squishes infos cheek, “your cute when your angery, like a angery hamster.” She says, making the others laugh again, and info blushes.

“Fuck off.” She says, smiling. She takes her phone out and sends a picture. Everyone checks their phones to find a picture of ayano, with the caption, yoga practice.” Ayano blushes, and laughs, as she looks at her sleeping in a yoga pose.

Aoi laughs and gets up, the others look at her, and she indicates that she needs to change from her uniform. Ayano winks and nods to shiromi, making oka snicker. Nemesis throws her some spare clothes, as aoi is the same size as her.