Part - One

A girl is sitting on a bike with her friends! Which is inside the college. She looks at the boy, who is infront of her and asking her to stands up from his bike as he wants something from his bag which is hanging on bike handle. But the girl is too much stubborn. She start to look here and there, while chewing chew gum.

Boy: Please hato na!

Girl: Kia name hai tumhara?

Anushka: kartik!

Girl: Ohh wow! Naam to kafi acha hai! But shakal ummm thik hai!

Kartik: aap?

Rehaan: Wait! Wait! Bike chahiye na to ja...

Girl: Rehaan! You know na I love giving Dares so I will choose a dare for him.

Rehaan: As you wish bela!

Bela: ummm you have kiss the person, which will come next to you!

Kartik: No! No!

Bela: Do as I said warna...

She passes an angry glare to him, to which he starts shivering and says "Please mam!" Bela gets up from bike and kick the bike and next moment, bike falls down on floor! Kartik comes to pick it. He bends down but Bela put her leg on her shoulder and says "Not so easily!"

She removes her leg, he gets up and says "Mam....." Bela looks at him with her two beautiful eyes but these eyes are horror view for the college juniors and specially for darpok peoples.

Kartik: Okay! I will do it.

Bela smiles widely and says "pehle maan jate! Bike ko phekna nahi parhta! Well let's see who will come next to you?" Just then a handsome boy came there. He was wearing tee shirt and jeans with transparent spectacles! He came towards Kartik. Kartik tries to take his steps back. When Bela glares at him. So she stands there only.

That boy came to Kartik and says,"Excuse m..." before he can complete Kartik smashes his lips. The boy immediately pushes him and says, "what are you doing?" Bela feels that her work is complete so she left from there with her friends.

Boy: Tumhara dimaag thik hai! Ese kisi ko bhi kiss kar doge! Look I am not gay okay?

Kartik: Wo SORRY! Even I am not but jo larki yaha kharhi thi usne bola that if i kiss someone who comes to me so she will leave my bag and bike.

Boy: Okay! I am sorry. I shouldn't shout on you!

Kartik: Its okay! By the way I am Kartik...Kartik Malhotra.

Boy: My self, Mahir....! Mahir Sehgal! Wese me gussa hota nahi hoon but aaj...

Kartik: Its okay! Dare hi esa tha By the way I think you are new admission! Right?

Mahir: Yeah! I am new here! I just enter in college and was about to ask you that where is my class! Well leave it! Friends?

Kartik: Why not? Even Best friends. But be aware of Bela and her gang. She is like a shark in a ocean or you can say Lioness in a Forest.

Mahir: Ohh! May God bless us and make her stay away from me.

Then Mahir and Kartik went to their class room. Where Kartik looks at Bela. Bela smirks, kartik looks at Mahir and says "Dekh wo rahi Bela tere peeche....." As Mahir back is facing Bela so they both couldn't be able to see each other.

Mahir: Chor na! Mujhe kia karna uako dekh kr leave it!

Kartik turns a bit and saw Bela already staring at him so he turns back. At lunch time! Kartik was sitting on a bench while Mahir went to washroom! Bela looks at Kartik and comes to him with Rehaan, Anu and Vishaka says "Awww....Bike mil gy?" Kartik nodded innocently.

She gets up and walk towards washroom! She reached the portion of washroom and was about to enter in ladies washroom! When she saw someone is passing from there. She went towards him and tap his shoulder. He turns, as she was so close to him and so her head hits his shoulder and she was about to fall, when boy holds her waist and they both lost their balance and falls on floor!

(So I know that you knew that its Mahir. So faltu me Mahir ko boy bol kr Behir moment kharab nh krna chahti!)

Bela was on floor, while Mahir was on him, Their faces are so close to each other, their chest is pressing against each other. Their legs are tangled with each other. They both get lost in the moment and have an amazing eyelock.

Mahir was holding her waist, when Bela came in sense and saw him lost in her. She looks at him and says "Bhot maze le liye meri body k ab utho!" Mahir was confuse what she actually meant. So he gave confuse look.

_________________________________

So that's for now! Hope you will enjoy this story.