Into the Darkness

Dear Readers,
It's been a while but I am back and ready to pick up where I left off.
Thank you for being patient with me as much has gone on in this period of time. I hope you have all been well as we enter a new decade.
This chapter is painfully necessary but it's a continuing bridge to the second half of this tale. Our lovers torn apart will have to endure as we navigate these waters!
😘😘😘😘
🔥🦋🔥🦋🔥

Slowly and inch by inch his lips traveled the length of the back of her legs up to the rounded cheeks of her bottom. He slowed down and with his hands now explored where her legs met the curve of her bottom and he squeezed it while dropping more kisses on each cheek while his body never left her side. She could feel the tingling that settled between her legs and the clenching of her lower belly. She began to move and tried to turn around but he pressed his hand down on her hip and wrapped his lean and muscled leg along the tops of hers preventing any further movement. His hand still on her bottom continued to pet and knead her while his lips and tongue continued their journey over her heated flesh. Letting out a moan, she grasped the sheets above her and licked her lips anticipating his next kiss and nip. His other hand that had been lazily stroking her head and scalp now traveled down her shoulders and toward the bottom of her rib cage. Moving just below her hips he slipped his hand below her and with his palm began to stroke her belly that was now clenching with his intimate and bold strokes. With one palm below her on her belly just above her womanhood and the other tracing lazy circles on her bottom she felt caged in by him. Swallowed up by his body and protected by his presence. Every kiss, every stroke and every bite caused her nerves to wake with need and desire. He masterfully invaded her senses and through his touch claimed her body and soul. She moaned with pleasure and tried to move again only to feel the weight of his body shift and move atop her as he used his knee to spread her legs open as he positioned himself within the space that separated them. "Caaaan"....... she felt herself groan with a desperation that made her tremble and he responded by moving his hand down below her belly until his fingers touched her most sensitive place. A powerful current ran through her as she bucked up into him. The feel of his fingers stroking her and his body pushing down on her was all enveloping and she found herself without breath. Slowly he lay atop her bringing his other hand up along her side and eased it below her only to cup her breasts that had become overly sensitized. The moment he pinched and pulled at her nipples she screamed his name as her body shuddered from its pent up needs and his slow and calculated ministrations. Pulling her into him as he rolled to one side he kept up the torment to her breast and to the heat between her thighs while he entered her hot sheath in one powerful stroke. Her neck was his for the taking and he bit and sucked and licked it as he continued his assault on her senses and her flesh. Unbelievably she felt her body quicken once again as he kept up the pressure and intensity of his strokes. "Saneemm my soul, my love. Come with me, let go and come with me...." His voice was in her ear as his body moved in and out of her. She reached up and behind her grabbing a fistful of his hair relishing in the friction of their bodies as their slick flesh ground into each other. Over and over again he slid in and out of her while she held on waiting for the moment she exploded and came apart. "Can I have missed you so. I knew you would come back to me. I love you". She felt as his body moved onto hers with a rhythm that only they understood. Moaning his name again she shuddered and trembled as she convulsed around his hardness. A slow smile spread across her lips as she knew he would soon follow, so when he pulled away; she frowned not understanding his action. "Can, come back. Let me love you. Can!" She reached behind her again but he was gone and in his place a cold pillow was all she felt. The warmth her body had been feeling left her instantly and her heart lurched in her chest. Her eyes flew open as she starred at the doors to her balcony. The curtains hung in place as they had for the last several months, the lamp on her chest of drawers was out but she could make out the light creeping up through the windows announcing the beginning of a new day. She blinked as she felt a wave of nausea and grief clamp over her throat and threaten to strangle the very life out of her. Her body was covered in a cold sweat as her mind fought to understand why she couldn't feel his hands on her any longer. Fear moved up through every sinew of her being and rested in her heart as she heard its beating in her ears but couldn't feel its pounding in her chest. Suddenly a memory so painful came upon her. The intensity of it causing her to shift her body hugging herself in a desperate attempt to hide and disappear. She shook uncontrollably as tears streamed down her cheeks while her nails dug into her arms reminding her that she yet lived. She lived on to see another day without him. She lived on to breath the air that held no joy. She lived on to remember what she would never have again. Then suddenly she heard noises. Painful and loud sounds emanating from somewhere close by. She turned to her right and left but could not find the source. She sat up all at once and walked toward the balcony doors but they would not open. She heaved and pulled and finally pounded on the doors with such force her knuckles began to bleed. In frustration, she pulled at the door knobs over and over until she felt hands grasping her shoulders and pulling her away. She struggled to free herself suddenly recognizing the pitiful noises as coming from her own mouth. She felt herself falling at a speed so terrible that she would hit the ground and shatter into a million pieces but it would bring relief. So much needed relief and then she would be with him again. Her body was being dragged and lifted and carried back to her bed which felt more and more like a tomb everyday. She struggled in vain to pry away the hands that held her down only to find that the voices she was now hearing belonged to her sister and her mother. "Hayir, Anne, Hayir. We can not give her a sleeping tea. We can not!" Her sisters voice was strong as never before and her mother was quieted as much from shock as from weariness. "Daughter your sister is unwell and needs rest. She doesn't eat, she doesn't sleep. We must give her rest so that she can recover." The words her mother spoke seemed ridiculous to her. It was incomprehensible to her that she would ever rest or recover. Why could her mother not see that. Again her mother demanded that a tea be administered and again Leyla responded fiercely with tears in her eyes. She looked at her sister then and marveled at how her Turkish blue eyes were filled with unshed tears and were red from exhaustion. Then she heard words that jolted her back into her body. They pushed through the haze of her miserable and tortured thoughts and brought her to the precipice of her existence. In just a few words Leyla brought back life. She brought back hope and she brought back love. Her sister whom she admired and loved saved her in that moment from the desperation that was eating her alive and from the voices that spoke to her in the dead of night that she would not survive and that she should not want to. "Hayir Anne....we can not give her the tea because..... because ... Sanem is with child".