48-Got Pregnant by KWON

JIYONG

Dara fell asleep in my arms as I was embracing her.

I slowly moved my fingers to her face, grazing it gently. I caress her delicately as I smiled to myself like an insane maniac.

I kept my hand on the side of her face and stared intently at the love of my life.

I'm so grateful I have her in my life. I know that everything happened so fast that she almost cannot keep up but she held on, she let me decide what to do and agreed to everything, well, not really everything but she agreed to the most important decision that I have made in my whole life, marrying her.

I know that she was flabergasted in the first place about our sudden marriage in our room with no clothing on but what can I do? I want to make sure that she's mine and mine alone. I was a desperate guy, I admit that but thankfully, she accepted me as who I am and loves me too. She loves me as much as I love her so now, I just wanna make sure that she'll be with me forever.

I slowly stretched my neck to kiss her forehead, both cheeks and her lips.

"I love you Sandara Kwon." I whispered in her ear and kissed it too.

A vibration from my pocket disturbed me from fancying my wife. I picked it from my pocket and saw the caller, Minzy.

I took a longing glance at my wife before standing up slowly, making sure I won't disturb her needed sleep.

Before I went out of the room, I looked at her one last time. I wish I don't have to leave her side but what can I do? My life's so complicated that I felt bad dragging her along my problems. But I'll solve everything, I have to so that I can live with a peaceful mind with my wife and my baby.

I literally have to drag myself towards the door to get out and answer Minzy. As much as I ache to leave her side, I needed to answer this call. I'm guessing it's an emergency.

I clicked the green button and placed my phone in my ear. "Is there something wrong?" I asked weakly, scratching my forehead.

"You need to come here. Now!" Minzy's voice sounded urgent before she ended the call.

I put the phone down after the beeps, indicating the call was cut off. I stared at my phone with confusion when it vibrated again as a message was sent from Minzy. 'Come to your house. NOW!'

I hesitated to go back to Dara or to go to my house. Shit, what a dilemma.

I opened Dara's room and peeked. She's sleeping silently and that made my heart feel at peace. Seeing her calm and serene makes me happy and contented. As long as my wife and our baby is safe, I'm totally fine with that.

Now, I need to fix this problem that arised before it harms my family.

I slowly closed the door and sighed. I missed her already. But I have to do this, to protect them.

I ran towards the exit promising myself that I'll come back to my wife when everything's settled.

TAEYANG

"Where the fuck is Kwon JiYong?!" CL fumed infront of my face with her hands secured on her pockets. "Where is that fucking asshole when he is mostly needed here?!"

"He's probably in the hospital right now." DaeSung answered.

I thank the Gods when CL decided to sit beside Minzy who's the only sane person here, may I add. Atleast she's not nagging at me then and now.

"He's probably outside his wife's room since her parents doesn't like him." SeungRi snickered silently.

He found JiYong's situation funny. I wish I can snicker with him too but the heaviness of the current situation doesn't allow me to.