40-Got Pregnant by KWON

DARA

The party started and I don't see any Kwon JiYong around.

He's supposed to accompany me here, right? Where is that guy?

"Dara!" A familiar voice perked up my ear. "I'm so glad we met again!"

I turned around and smiled widely when I saw HyoRin approaching me with TaeYang by her side. "Hi!"

We hugged each other and I also gave TaeYang a brief hug.

"You look lovely tonight Dragon's lady..." HyoRin said looking at my gorgeous attire. "...Dami designed that, right?"

Dami? Ah... JiYong's elder sister. "Actually, I don't know. JiYong just told me to wear it tonight."

"It looks so good on you." HyoRin complimented me again, making me blush a little bit.

"Thanks. You look gorgeous as well." I said with an admiring eyes looking at her and her husband. "You both look stunning."

"I think I also deserve a compliment

"I think I also deserve a compliment." A voice behind me said, well she actually demanded. I turned around and gleed when I saw who was behind me. "I look great tonight too." She said, flipping her hair to the side.

" She said, flipping her hair to the side

"Of course Miss Park. I'm not denying it or I'll be a dead meat later." I said with half sarcasm while smiling. I miss Park Bom.

"Yah! You should be thankful we're at your fiancee's territory." Bom threatened, making me giggle at her. "Oh... I missed you Miss Park."

Bom and I hugged for quiet a long time before releasing each other's body.

"Where's your fiancee?" We both asked the same time and laughed at the same time too. I think we're sharing one braincell.

✖️ ✖️

"Have you met the other relatives of your future husband?" I almost choked on my drink when Bom asked me that question.

"Uh..." Actually, he's my husband now. "I met the twins already plus I met grandma before. Besides them, I don't know anyone here yet."

Bom nodded at me and drank her drink. "Anyways, did you set the date already?"