8-Got Pregnant by KWON

DARA

I went straight inside my room and closed the door with a loud bang.

What the hell just happened?! He wants me to be his wife?! Is he mad?!

I sat on the edge on my bed and tossed my purse elsewhere.

I hate him. I hate him. I hate him!

Ugh!

I looked outside the window and wondered where the hell did Donghae go? Well Aori's not a single restaurant in this city, there's a lot of branches of that restaurant and Donghae might went into the wrong place.

I picked my phone and dialed Donghae's number. And gladly he answered after a few rings.

"Hey Donghae..."

"Hey..." He sounded weak too. "I'm sorry I didn't make it."

My eyebrows perked up. "But you said that you're already near."

"I know. It's actually weird because when I was about to enter the restaurant, they asked my name then told me that I'm not allowed to enter."

I bit my lip as I realized what just happened. Of course Kwon JiYong did that.

He heard me talking to Donghae on the phone and he probably ordered the waiter to ban Donghae from entering the restaurant where we were in.

"It's super weird because I'm banned for no reason. I mean, it's my first time having a meal there so why?"

I heaved a deep sigh. "I'm sorry. Our night was ruined."

"It's okay. There's always next time."

"Of course. See you next time Donghae."

"Yeah, I hope to really see you next time. Bye."

I pressed the red button and put my phone aside.

Damn Kwon JiYong. And he's the best bachelor? You sure? He made such a great effort of ruining someone elses happiness.

I stood up and dismissed all the thoughts that's causing my head to spin. I needed a shower to erase all these useless thoughts because pregnant ladies shouldn't be stressed.

I took a bath for an hour and when I went back to my room, my lovely cousin's already waiting for me. She's sitting on the edge of my bed and abruptly stood up when she saw me coming out of the bathroom. She walked towards me and looked at me with those worry-filled eyes.

"I'm fine." I said weakly. "It was just an unexpected event." I went to my closet and wore my pajamas.

Bom sat again on the edge of my bed. She's so silent that it's bothering me.

"What's wrong?" I asked her as I walked closer to her. "Seriously Bom, I'm fine. No need to worry about me." I sat beside her and she answered me with her faint smile.

"Dara?" She called and I looked at her but she's not looking at me. "Tabi and I are planning to move the date of our wedding-"

"Whoa! Hold it there Miss Park..." This is not happening. That jerk's prediction were becoming real now. I calmed myself first before continuing. "...you are going to get married according to the plans you both arranged."

"What about you? I can't just leave you alone." I felt a lump in my throat tried to rose up but I swallowed it back and acted like I'm fine.

"I'm gonna be fine." I smiled as fake and as wide as I can. "Besides, I'm going to get married also."

Got Pregnant By Kwon (Completed DARAGON FanFic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें