6-Got Pregnant by KWON

DARA

"Traitor."

"What did you just call me Miss Park?" Bom's eyes were suddenly in flames.

"Traitor. You said you'd kill him when you see him?!" I crossed my arms and started pouting. "You saw him earlier and he's alive and well right now. Why didn't you murder him?!"

"Stop acting like a kid. How can I kill him if we're in his property?"

I stopped pouting and stared at Bom who's sitting in the sofa beside me. "You knew it was his café?"

"Of course!" She beamed at me. "Try reading some magazines Dara, you'll know more about the father of your baby."

I just turned my head back on the tv and ignored Bom. No thanks.

"PEACEMINUSONE CEO attended the Paris Fashion Week-" Fck.

I immediately grabbed the remote and turned off the tv.

"He is everywhere." Bom said, playing with her phone this time. "He's in magazines, televisions, social media and newspapers. He's even in Paris yesterday and went to see you the next morning. What a romantic man."

I let out an audible groan and Bom just laughed at me.

"He is far from being romantic, believe me."

"Oh yes he is." She's defending him again. "He even made everyone go home so that you two can get an alone time in his café."

I glared at Bom who's just grinning. This bitch knew everything but said nothing.

"Why do you hate him so much Dara?" Bom asked with a soft tone and put her phone above the table. "Besides for ruining your already ruined life, of course."

"Wow. Thanks for reminding me that I have no future ahead of me Miss Park." I said as I rolled my eyes at her. She just chuckled as an answer.

"But really, why do you hate him so much?"

"Can we please stop talking about him? The mention of him really ruins my mood."

"Fine. Let's not talk about him." I rejoiced internally when she surrendered.

✖️ ✖️

I excitedly went to the kitchen to get myself a glass of water. I kept on humming a song that I don't know what the title is.

"Somebody's in a good mood." I looked behind me and saw Bom smiling at me behind the refrigerator. "What's happening you pregnant lady?"

I beamed at her then gulped my water. I was smiling while answering "I'm meeting DongHae."

Her mouth formed an O and nodded. "That's why you're so happy now. Meeting your bestfriend for the first time after 3 years? 2 years?"

"2 and a half years." I corrected her, putting the glass in the sink. "I'm so excited to meet him."

"Yes you are." She giggled and looked at the wall clock. "When are you going to meet? And where?"

I chuckled at her tone. "You're not my mom."

"You should tell me. The last time you went out without telling me, you got yourself a baby." She said in a warning tone, pointing my tummy.

I giggled at her mom-tactics. "Fine. We'll be having dinner in the restaurant downtown."

"Dinner?" Her brows arched upward. "Which means you'll be out for tonight..."