30-Got Pregnant by KWON

JIYONG

"Stop biting your nails." TaeYang snapped my thoughts away as he slapped my hand away from my mouth.

I let out a loud groan when I realized I've been biting my nails and not listening to anything his mouth spats.

"You look stressed. What's going on?" TaeYang asked as he put the papers on the table, completely ignoring the business proposal he was blabbering earlier. "Is it Dara?"

"She's not answering the damn phone." I said in a gritted teeth.

TaeYang let out a sigh and tapped my back. "Maybe she's sleeping or she's doing something."

"What's the use of her fucking phone if she keeps on ignoring all my calls!?" I yelled at his face.

Damn, I can't even control my anger now.

"Easy. Just go home and check her out." I looked at him, not sure if he's seriously or just messing with me. "Go before I change my mind."

I stood up abruptly and went to get my coat. "Wait, I'm the boss here. Why am I taking orders from you?"

TaeYang leaned on the couch and eyed me from head to toe. "You're not going home?"

"I never said no." I answered as I walked past by him and I did notice a huge grin on his fucking face.

I drove home as fast as I can because I am so fucking worried and so fucking pissed. I am Kwon JiYong for God's sake. Nobody ignores me.

She's not nobody though.

I entered our house with so much eagerness. I called her phone again and it rang from the kitchen.

I literally ran from the living room to the kitchen. I was searching for her when saw her phone above the kitchen island, ringing. I pressed the red button on my phone and was utterly shocked when I saw a food on the table.

All my favorite foods were set on the table.

Did she made this?

I walked towards the table and a smile fell on my lips. She's adorable.

Right now, any anger vanished and turned to dust.

Where is she anyway?

I looked around and my worry heightened again when I saw a shattered plate on the floor.

Fuck.

"Dara!" I yelled and my voice echoed around the house. "My lady! Where are you?!"

I ran to our room and it was empty.

"DARA!"

I opened every room upstairs and proceeded to donwstairs, I even went to the garden. When I opened the bathroom downstairs, my heart sank and broke.

She's lying unconsciously on the floor. Did she slipped accidentally and fell to the floor? But there's no blood. That's a good sign, right?

"Dara..." I knelt on the floor and cupped her cheeks. "Hey... Dara..."

After a few seconds, her eyes fluttered slowly.

"I'm here. I'm here." I whispered as I kissed her forehead.

Damn, I'm worried sick.

She smiled at me so sweetly. "Hi."

"Are you okay?" I asked as I scanned her from head to toe. "What happened?"

Dara's left hand landed on my right cheek and caressed it with her angelic smile.

Her small gestures makes my heart beat loud.