64-Got Pregnant by KWON

JIYONG

"Don't get on their nerve and call the police if you feel like they're going to kill you."

I groaned while putting the suitcase in my trunk. "Will you just zip your fucking mouth HyunSeung?!"

"I'm just reminding you..." HyunSeung followed me in front of my car and I'm not hiding the fact that he pisses me off, "We won't know where they'll bury you if the time comes."

I kicked HyunSeung's leg and the guy grunted and acted like nothing happened since TaeYang arrived.

"Ouch. That hurt, doesn't it?" TaeYang mocked behind HyunSeung. "And JiYong, did you pack enough?"

I looked at my open trunk and nodded, "I'm not going to live there forever so no need to stuff everything."

"But what if they end up loving you?" SeungRi interrupted while getting out of my car, "You might live there forever."

"What were you doing inside my car?"

"I put a tracker," SeungRi answered while smiling, "TOP told me to do it. Don't kill me."

I scratched my head and stared at him, "Why would you put a tracker in my car?"

SeungRi pouted and shrugged, "Just in case you went missing."

"And why would I go missing in my wife's house?"

"Well maybe because her parents wanted you out of her life?" TaeYang responded with a as-matter-of-fact tone, "And besides, this is better than to regret it later."

"As the saying goes," HyunSeung muttered, "Prevention is better than cure."

I huffed an air while SeungRi and TaeYang eyed HyunSeung in disbelief.

"Really?" I mocked, "I don't think that applies to my situation though."

"It doesn't?" HyunSeung stared at the sky like he was thinking something, "But it was right, right?"

"God, please enlighten this guy." SeungRi whimpered and crossed his arms, "But JiYong, you can call us when something happens."

"I can handle myself."

"Come on, guys..." DaeSung appeared out of nowhere with his new colored hair, "Dara will take care of JiYong. What are you guys so worried about?"

SeungRi turned to asked DaeSung, "But she's pregnant, can she defend JiYong in her situation?"

"I can handle myself." I repeated because these guys were so worried about me. It's like they don't know who I am.

"Really? You cower in front of your in-laws the last time I saw you with them." I glared at HyunSeung who hid behind DaeSung immediately.

"Where's TOP anyway?" TaeYang asked, craning his neck left and right. "He's supposed to be here."

"I'm not moving to another planet so why are you all he-"

"Oh God, I thought I was late, damn it." TOP complained rushing towards us. "Did you wait for me?"

I stared at them in disbelief, "Why are you all here?"

"We wanted to say goodbye." DaeSung answered, "We don't know when's the last time we're ever gonna see you."

"Are you thinking I'm not coming back?" And that's when it hit me, "Did you all wear suits because you think this is my last time on Earth?!"

I grumbled a curse as I stomped my foot on the ground, "You think I'll die?!"

Their silence confirmed my suspicions that I want to strangle all of them one by one.