61-Got Pregnant by KWON

DARA

"But seriously, how did you get here unharmed?" I combed his hair using my fingers and massaged his temples.

JiYong's head was laying on my lap while I'm sitting up on my bed, he's still on his wheelchair though. And I can't really move with huge gestures because he's not allowing me to.

He's saying that he'll do everything for me but how? He's stuck on his wheelchair, I wanted to tell him that but he doesn't listen. He's being protective even when he can't do it for himself.

JiYong just sighed and dipped his head on my lap, "Don't worry about it."

"Ji..." I stopped my fingers from massaging his temples and I put my hands on his chin, lifting his face to look at me.

My husband just blinked lazily while pouting, "I already told you not to worry about it."

I copied his cute gesture and pouted, "I will still worry even when you told me not to."

"Ha..." JiYong moved his head as he grabbed my hands and placed it on my lap, holding it tightly. "Worrying and thinking isn't good for you."

"And you're making me think about millions of things right now," I stated as my eyebrows lifted. "It's not good for my situation to overthink, right?"

JiYong let out a long sigh and lifted his head to stare at the ceiling for a moment. He's hesitating to tell me, it's written on his face and you can tell it by his actions.

"Okay, fine," JiYong finally surrendered and I celebrated internally.

Well, I don't know if this was worth celebrating or not though.

My husband huffed an air like he's getting ready to spill some classified stuff on me.

JiYong shifted his position as he tugged his wheelchair closer to me, "Well, your parents actually barged into my room while I was sleeping and everyone in the room was tensed."

"Who were with you?"

"CL, TOP and HyunSeung. Taeyang went home, Dae and Ri went to the office and your cousin Park Bom brought them to me."

My breathing hitched unconsciously, "Did they do something to you?"

"No..." JiYong paused, "Surprisingly, no."

I squeezed his hand and he looked up at me, "Is that the truth?"

JiYong smiled genuinely and I felt his warm lips as he kissed the back of my hand, "Stop worrying. I'm fine, I'm here."

I can't help but be touched by his actions that always melted my heart.

"They waited for me to wake up and made some arrangement..." Ji avoided my eyes and looked around. Something's up.

"What kind of arrangement?" My question made Ji bit his lower lip, "Answer me, Kwon."

"They allowed me to stay by your side until you give birth to our baby." My husband answered weakly, his palms started sweating and I can tell that there's more.

"And then?" JiYong bit his lower lip again and avoided my gaze, "JiYong..."

Ji huffed an air and met my eyes, his eyes were full of sadness that made my heart clench, "Then they want me gone. Forever."

I let out a loud gasp and gripped his hands on mine, "How could they do that to us?"

JiYong watched me with those eyes that screamed pain and agony but he always tried to hide it with a forced grin, "Don't worry about that, my lady. At least they gave us a chance to be together."