34-Got Pregnant by KWON

DARA

I stirred from my sleep when I felt something warm pressing against my forehead longingly.

I opened eyes and adjusted my sight that's a little blurry from my slumber. When my eyes were seeing clearly, I saw JiYong's face moved away from mine.

He was smiling.

"Good morning." JiYong stated with his groggy morning voice.

"Good morning." I answered as I snuggled myself to his neck.

I want to sleep a little bit more.

"I'll make breakfast." He stated as he moved away from my body.

My eyes were still closed and I heard shuffling of clothes then a door opened and closed.

I curled myself into a ball in this lonely covers, I miss him already.

Last night was the best night of my life, I must say. I used to believe that fairytales don't exist in real life and yet here I am, smiling at myself with my eyes still closed. I experienced something called magical, ecstatic and I was filled with happiness and pleasure. Nothing will beat that.

Now that I think of it, what's the point of lying here if he's not by my side? I want to be close to him, to feel his warmth and if I'm lucky today, I also want him to take me.

Damn, I feel like a damn horny pregnant woman in an early morning.

But what can I do? He made me feel high and I want to feel it again. He made me like this, he made me crave for him.

Or is it just my hormones?

I sat from our bed and let the blanket drape on the floor. I climbed out of bed and went to get the clothes that I was wearing last night.

But I found nothing on the floor. I was sure I saw them all fell in this area last night. Where the hell did all my clothes go?

I was moving around the room to find any of my clothes but all I got was the other half of my panty.

I blushed as I picked it. The memory from last night played on my head again. He's really wild, shit.

I bit the insides of my mouth and decided to take a bath and wear fresh clothes. Since I found nothing to wear from last night.

I went to the bathroom, naked and took a bath. After I'm done, I grabbed JiYong's fresh shirt from his closet again and I grabbed my underwear from my suitcase.

I think I'll unmount my suitcase later when JiYong's in the company. I have no other things to do anyways.

I slipped into my underwears and put on JiYong's shirt. I didn't bother wearing shorts since the shirt was long enough to cover what needs to be covered.

After I combed my hair, I went straight to the kitchen and placed myself on one of the bar stool.

I don't know if JiYong heard me move the stool or not because he never turned around to greet me. As of the moment, I'm staring at JiYong's back as he was cooking delicious breakfast for us.

He looked hot with his messy hair and did I mention that he's shirtless?

He's so good for breakfast.

I never realized that I was gawking at how his muscles reflexed and that made me bit my lip.

I continued eyeing him as he continued cooking with his back facing me. I didn't mind though. Actually, I don't want him to turn around and look at my flushed self right now. I'm okay with his back.