62-Got Pregnant by KWON

DARA

"They're here!" Bom squaled in a high pitched tone that made my ears bleed.

She put her phone inside her purse and pushed me to bed. "Go!"

I groaned loudly and glared at her, "Hey! Careful, Bom."

I laid on my bed slowly while scowling at her, "I'm pregnant, you bitch."

"Hurry, you pregnant woman!"

Damn, this cousin of mine sure's a headache. No consideration or anything?

I laid completely on my bed begrudgingly while Bom stepped forward and pulled the blanket to cover me.

"Don't move and just listen," Bom whispered as she tapped my head carefully, "I'll do the work, okay?"

Of course, I've got no choice but to trust you since you're the only here, duh?

I nodded at my cousin and pulled the blanket to my chest, "I trust you, Miss Park."

"Of course." Bom beamed as she stood up properly, brushing her hair using her fingers, "I'm the best actress after all."

"Yeah, right." I scoffed, rolling my eyes heavenwards.

The doorknob screeched and it was my cue to close my eyes, pretending to be in deep slumber.

They're here. They're here.

Since I'm sleeping, I can't witness what's going on but by Bom's shush, the environment went silent.

I heard mom's heels clicking on the floor smoothly and dad was walking behind her.

"She's sleeping?" Dad's voice asked in a hushed tone. "She just called earlier and I thought she'll be waiting for us."

Bom cleared her throat, mustering all her courage to complete our mission.

My cousin must be infront of them now, "She fell asleep waiting for you."

"That's okay. She's easy to fall asleep because she's pregnant," Mom's voice sounded calm and she's referring to my father, "It's normal."

"Aunt, I think we need to discuss something." My palm started sweating when Bom stated that. Here goes nothing.

I have no idea what's happening but I'm guessing that the three of them were sitting on the huge sofa, listening intently to the lies that my cousin prepared.

"Aunt, uncle..." Bom's voice sounded restrained, like she was about to cry, "Dara's not in a good condition..."

"What?!" Dad's voice roared and I flinched on my bed, I prayed to the heavens above they didn't notice that,

"Did something bad happen while we were gone?!" Based on dad's tone, he's panicking.

"Relax, you'll wake her up," Mom's voice were laced with worries and dread and I'm imagining that she's massaging dad's shoulder like she always does when dad's fuming, "What is it Bom?"

I heard clearly that Bom faked a long sigh, "I caught her crying when I entered this room."

"Why?" Mom asked in a trembling voice, she's probably tearing up now.

"We all know what makes her cry, what makes her sad..."

"JiYong." Dad answered in a heart beat and he sounded serios, making me produce cold sweats on my forehead, "Is that the problem here, Bom?"

"Yes," Bom sighed and sniffed, is she crying?

"What's the problem with JiYong?" Mom asked, she's still calm unlike dad.