26-Got Pregnant by KWON

DARA

I fluttered my eyes open and closed it again as I adjusted to the light from the window.

I opened my eyes again after a few seconds and saw that I'm in an unfamiliar room. My eyes moved around as I try to remember how I came here...

I was on my way to JiYong to tell him about Uncle MyungSoo...

Then I found him with Kiko... Kissing inside his office...

then everything went black... I think I fainted...

"Dara suffered from panic attacks since last night and now this?!" I heard Bom's voice yelling at someone. "She suffered enough JiYong!"

JiYong? JiYong's here?

I turned my head slowly to where they are yelling at each other.

They were standing in my right side as TOP held Bom firmly while JiYong had his head low across them.

"I'll kill Kiko first then you're next." Bom stated dangerously and I flinched.

TOP noticed my movement and smiled at me. "You wake her up, my lovely spring."

Bom and JiYong stopped and turned to look at me and relief flushed in their faces.

JiYong ran towards me and kissed my head as he caressed my cheek. "What are you feeling?"

"I'm fine. I-Is our baby okay?"

"Our baby's fine..." He whispered. "I'm sorry. I'm so sorry this happened to you."

"We'll leave you two alone." TOP stated as he dragged Bom with him outside this room.

"Where am I?" I asked as I looked around.

"You're in a hospital where your uncle Myungsoo is."

"Oh. I was supposed to tell you that but..." I trailed off. "...you were kind of busy."

I saw how his face darkened and his jaw clenched. "It was just a set up. Kiko saw you when you were coming and had it planned... I'll kill her."

My breathing hitched and held his hands tightly. "Don't touch her JiYong." He looked at me confusedly as he also held my hands. "Don't hurt her-"

"What?! Look what she did to you!" He asked in a furrowed eyebrows.

"JiYong, listen to me..." I stared at his eyes as he did to me. "...she loves you and I understand that. She just wants to be with you that's why she did that."

"I almost lost you."

"I've been having panic attacks since last night and seeing you making out with her just made it even worse." He sighed deeply and think of something. "Don't hurt her JiYong. Promise me you'll never lay a finger on her."

"Fine..." He breathed. "I can still ban her from entering the country."

"JiYong..." I said softly. "Let's not stress ourselves about her, hmm?"

I caressed his face and he leaned on it.

"I'll do as you say, my lady." I smiled at his response as he smiled at me too.

"Is it okay to come in now?" Bom's head popped in from the door.

"I told you not to disturb them." TOP complained behind her as they walked in.

JiYong went to the other side of the bed and sat. Bom went to where JiYong sat before with TOP behind her.

"Don't worry about Kiko, I'll murder her."