15-Got Pregnant by KWON

JIYONG

I smiled inwardly as my lady responded to my kiss and I pushed her slowly to the couch, not tearing our lips apart. My hands were traveling the sides of her body as we kissed gently.

But I want more.

I started being aggressive and I heard her whimper then moan in my mouth. Damn I'm losing it.

I was about to touch her thigh, when we heard a loud "KWON JIYONG!" inside our house.

My eyes snapped open as our lips parted agonizingly. She's breathing heavily as her cheeks turned to red as she watched me with her hooded eyes. Fucking hot.

"KWON!" I stood up after giving her another peek on the lips.

I felt so irritated as I saw a fuming man in the doorstep.

"WHAT DO YOU WANT?!" I also yelled at him and he started walking towards me in a fast pace.

Dara stood up and I watched her as she pressed her thumb on the side of my lips, wiping something.

I smiled at her as she smiled at me too.

"Was that lipstick?" Our eyes went to TaeYang who calmed down after seeing the woman beside me and-the lipstick stain. "Were you making out?"

"What do you want?" I asked again instead of answering his obvious question in a calm manner.

TaeYang looked at Dara and Dara stared at him too.

"I'm guessing you're Sandara Park..." TaeYang reached his hand to Dara and Dara shook it politely "... the name's TaeYang."

"Hi." Dara smiled at him as she let go of his hand.

"He's married." I told her abruptly as I felt a pang in my chest.

"That was just a handshake Ji, I can't believe you're jealous again..." I just disregarded her comment which was true and kissed her head which calmed her down.

"Uh... Yeah, I'm here to talk to you JiYong and I guess it's better if we talk alone." TaeYang interrupted our own little world as he eyed Dara and Dara nodded to him in understanding.

"I'll be making coffee." She said as she sauntered to the kitchen.

I kept on looking at her until she disappeared from my sight. She's so damn perfect.

"You're scary." TaeYang said as he looked smugly at me.

I ignored him. I sat on the sofa and he followed, sitting not too far from me.

"I never thought that she's here so I entered without a warning..." TaeYang spoke as he opened his laptop. "... if I knew I would've brought everyone."

"Fuck you."

He just laughed and we both started talking about business.

We were drown on our conversation that we didn't notice Dara infront of us. She cleared her throat and our head snapped at her.

She's holding two cups of coffee in her hands and I took one as TaeYang grabbed his.

We both sipped the coffee then looked at each other then took another sip again.

This tastes so familiar. And I know TaeYang's thinking the same thing too.

"Where did you learn to make coffee?" TaeYang asked as I sipped again the content of the mug.

"From my uncle..."

"Is your uncle possibly Park MyungSoo?" TaeYang asked again as I put the mug on the table.