36-Got Pregnant by KWON

DARA

Everything's in place now. I just hope nothing changes after this again.I hope JiYong will not be moody today. Everything's just perfect for him to ruin it.

I opened my eyes and was greeted by a handsome who's smiling from ear to ear in this early morning.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked in a raspy morning voice.

"You'll marry me." He answered.

"Yes, I will marry you. How many times do I have to tell you that?" I snorted.

"Sandara Park, are you accepting me as your husband?" He suddenly became serious but his eyes were full of love and calmness.

"Yes. Of course." I answered immediately.

"Do you want me to be your husband?" JiYong asked again.

"I do." I breathed.

"I now pronounce you husband and wife." A man's voice suddenly boomed the room. "You may now kiss the bride."

"What the f-" And he kissed me. Passionately.

"Good morning, my wife." JiYong breathed as he smiled at me when he let go of my lips.

What the fuck is happening?!

I sat up, hugging the blanket to cover my upper body and saw a man, no, not just a man, a pastor walking out of our room.

"Did we just-"

"Got married." Jiyong cut me off and also answered my question.

I was frozen on the spot, eyes wide and my mind just went blank.

How? What? Why?

"You said you'll marry me..." I felt JiYong sat beside me and felt his lips on my shoulder. "...so I made it happen, I marry you."

I turned my head to look at him. He was just smiling with his innocent expression on his face, fuck that.

"JiYong..." I stated with gritted teeth. "We got married naked inside our room."

"Why? What's wrong with that? You never complained when I put the ring on you."

I looked down at my fingers and saw a diamond ring twinkling. It was beautiful and captivating. It's so obvious that this single ring costs millions, it's so expensive for me. I don't think I deserve this.

 I don't think I deserve this

"JiYong-"

"No complains, please." He said like a psychopath who can read my mind. "I designed that."

I turned my head back to my fingers and raise my hand to get a better view of my wedding ring.

"It's beautiful." I breathed while admiring the diamond.