69-Got Pregnant by KWON

JIYONG

"I'm doomed."

"Oh, you really are..." TOP snickered behind me, "The father asked for you, what do you think will happen?"

I started swirling my swivel chair slowly as I leaned on it, "I'll die?"

TaeYang and TOP chuckled at my depressed state as they both sat across me.

"Don't think about it too much..." TaeYang said, taking a sip of his coffee, "...maybe he just wants to talk."

"Oh yeah?" I pulled my body up to sat straight, "Then why didn't he just talk about it here? Why does he want us to talk alone? Take note, alone."

TaeYang shrugged his shoulders and put his cup down, "Maybe it's too private?"

"How private?" I asked weakly, my energy constantly dropping.

"Like, when you'll be buried alive for ruining his company's image?" I glared at TOP who's so happy tasting his coffee.

I hope you drown in them, pissant.

"TOP stop scaring the dude." I grimaced at TaeYang's statement.

"I'm not scared." I let out sternly as I glared at him. "I was just wondering."

"Wondering my ass." TOP gave me a lop-sided grin, "You've been wondering for three hours now, your Majesty."

My mouth twisted to stop myself from cursing him but hell, "Fuck you."

TOP laughed at me loudly as he slapped his thigh multiple times.

TaeYang just smiled beside him and uttered, "You're having a time of your life, huh?"

I squinted my eyes at TOP who's now done laughing at my situation. I want to strangle him to death right now.

"It's just..." TOP cleared his throat to continue, "I've never seen him this anxious since..."

My eyebrows raised at him and put my weight on my elbows as propped them on my desk, "Since when?"

"Since..." TOP's eyes lingered from me then to TaeYang, "...Dara rejected him about marrying him."

TOP and TaeYang returned their eyes on me as their smirk were on full display. Fuckers.

I tilted my neck to side and that thought suddenly played on my mind, that incident in the past...

It's true, I've never been this anxious before Dara. And now I'm also anxious because of her, because I know she's the main reason why father-in-law wants to have a deep conversation with me.

How I wish I can eat dinner at the house. I don't think I've ever eaten dinner there. Just breakfast and lunch but dinner, not yet.

I sighed loudly and just let my thoughts ran.

God, it's even worse when I tried to sleep last night. I was alone and I knew that she's just next door, one knock and she'll let me in without hesitation.

Damn, I miss her.

"He's drooling."

"No, he's not. He's just looking at the plants like a lunatic."

What the hell?

My fists clenched and shot lasers through my eyes to the two guys who's supposed to be my friends.

"He's mad." My eyes dilated to TaeYang who's smiling like he's so goddamn cheerful with making fun of me.

"He's turning into a dragon. He'll breath fire later."