10-Got Pregnant by Kwon

DARA

JaeJoong and I went in after he gave the invitation card to the man who's at the door.

My eyes kept on searching for Bom but I can't spot her. There's just so many guests that if JaeJoong decided let go of me, I'll be lost.

"Is it okay if you tag along with me?" JaeJoong leaned to my ear as he asked and I just nodded as a response.

I do not want to lose him.

We walked to the people who JaeJoong knows and made a little chat about how's business and etc.

"What a lovely date you have there." My eyes darted to the guy who's eyeing me. "Lucky man."

"Stop it YooChun." JaeJoong glared at this YooChun guy and held my waist even tighter.

"Whoa. Chill man. Just saying." YooChun chuckled at JaeJoong and winked at me.

I just smiled at him but JaeJoong can't take his eyes off of him.

"Come on, we know he's just joking." I whispered to JaeJoong to calm him down. "Let's just head to your other friends. Okay?"

He sighed and nodded as we walked out of the circle and went to a vacant table.

"I thought we're going to your other friends?" I asked as he grabbed 2 glasses of wine from the waiter.

"I changed my mind." He answered as he gave me a glass. "Everyone's ogling at my muse."

I laughed a little and made an Aww~ sound. "Is my boyfriend a little jealous?"

"They're looking at you like you're their next target." He took a sip of his wine and swirled it in his hands. "Why do you have to be so beautiful?"

I was taken aback with his sudden outburst. "Is that a compliment or something else?"

He sighed and raked his hair through his hands. "I don't know too."

"Stop looking so grumpy and let's just have fun tonight Jae."

He gave a smile and I smiled at him too.

"Look who decided to show up..." JaeJoong and I drifted our attention to the tall and handsome guy in front of us. "Why are you late?"

"Nice to see you too SiWon." JaeJoong sarcastically remarked as he hugged the guy and both of them let out a small laugh.

JaeJoong went to my side again. "This is Choi SiWon, the birthday boy."

"Stop calling me boy. Just say birthday celebrant." SiWon retorted. "And who's this pretty lady who's with this trash?" He looked at JaeJoong in playful disgusted face and turned to face me.

"I'm Dara Park." I extended my hand to him and he kindly shook it. "Happy birthday."

"Thank you." SiWon then winked at me and I smiled at his silliness.

"Don't steal her away from me will you?" JaeJoong stated irritatedly.

SiWon and I laughed at JaeJoong who's acting like a kid.

"Enjoy the party. I need to be somewhere else now." SiWon said as he walked out of our space.

"See? Everyone's trying to steal you away from me." I can't help myself but smile at JaeJoong's cuteness. "They have their own dates but still tries to take mine."

"They're just messing with you." I assured him while patting his back.

I was startled when everyone suddenly turned their heads to the door as it opened and my soul almost left my body when I saw JiYong entering the venue with my bff, CL beside him.