7-Got Pregnant by KWON

JIYONG

"You pissed her off." TOP kept on swirling his wine while he's sitting comfortable across me. "You totally pissed her off. I've never seen her so mad like that."

"She pissed me off too!" I yelled, raking my hair roughly. "She rejected me!"

"Did you even propose?" TOP's now laughing at me while I grabbed my hair in frustation. "I never saw you kneeling and there's no way you have a ring right now."

I leaned my back on the fur seat and looked at the ceiling of Aori Ramen Shop's VIP room wherein we are in. "I'm Kwon JiYong! I don't need to kneel just to get an answer."

"She's Sandara Park, she doesn't tolerate thugs like yourself. She doesn't say yes just to anyone."

"I'm not just anyone." I looked at my side where he was and glared at him.

"To her, you are." He took a sip of his wine. "You two just destroyed our date."

"She's the one who ran away!"

"Oh God, the almighty Kwon JiYong is whining like a seven year old child." TOP looks like he's mocking me. He put his glass on the table and faced me. "She won't run away if you were being nice to her."

I looked at the ceiling again and closed my eyes. Fck, I've never been rejected my whole life.

"Did you ban someone from entering my restaurant?" I opened my eyes when I heard SeungRi's voice. He left the door ajar and went to sit beside TOP.

"Who?" TOP asked.

SeungRi pointed me while pouring himself a glass of wine.

"I'm actually shocked that somebody got banned from my restaurant. I've never banned anyone." SeungRi said making me shook my head slowly.

"Who's this someone?" I looked at TOP and his eyes were glued on me. Fck.

"DongHyuk? Dong... Dong..."

"DongHae." I breathed and I regreted it.

"Who's this DongHae exactly?" TOP's silly smile's slowly appearing.

"Is he a business rival?" SeungRi asked in the most innocent tone. "Is he the one you're against with?"

SeungRi kept looking at me then to TOP then to me again while I kept my mouth shut.

"I don't think it's something about business." This time, TOP's grinning from ear to ear. "I think I heard his name from my fiancé. Why are you so quiet JiYong?" TOP just kept on taunting me.

"What's going on?" SeungRi just don't have the slightest idea what's happening right now.

I don't want to tell them anything.

"You bastard." I almost punched TaeYang when he landed his fist on my shoulder. I didn't even noticed that he came. "What the fuck JiYong?!"

He crossed his arms and glared at me, waiting for me to explain but I just shrugged my shoulders and took a sip of my wine.

"Don't ignore me you ass." TaeYang took the wine away from me and drank it instead.

"What did he do this time?" I can already sense TOP's snickering laugh. "He's in a lot of trouble lately."

Our head automatically shifted to the open door when someone passed by. "DaeSung!" SeungRi yelled and the latter stopped and went inside without hesitation.

"What's going on? Are you having dinner without me?!" He stopped midway and his eyes wide. "You didn't invite me?!"

"Sit down. We're just discussing something." SeungRi told DaeSung and DaeSung sat beside me. "TaeYang, sit down too." SeungRi ushered the fuming TaeYang and thankfully, the guy obliged. Sitting beside DaeSung.