50-Got Pregnant by KWON

JIYONG

That pussy's crying like a bitch infront of his uncle that's about to kill him right now.

"Your tricks won't work on me, kid." Don Lee, or Ma Dong Seok as we all know him stated as he was slowly approaching HyunSeung.

"I love you, uncle Dong Seok." HyunSeung cried aloud. Fucking bitch.

I looked away to shake off the embarrassment and goosebumps in my body. Such a crybaby.

"What the fuck are you saying?" Don Lee asked with a mixed emotion in his voice. He stopped his tracks and focused on the crying HyunSeung.

Uncle Dong Seok couldn't take it when any of us cries in the past. Maybe he remembered it, our past. He's still Ma Dong Seok, HyunSeung's uncle afterall.

I suddenly remembered when we were young, Uncle Dong Seok would give us candies whenever we hug him and whisper him 'I love you'. All of us grew together so we know each other's relative and Uncle Dong Seok was the kindest of them all. Maybe that's the reason why we can't kill him. Well, we can, we just won't. He became the most notorious gangster because we let him. If he wasn't our uncle, he'll be dead by now. Our connections are the most powerful ones and I know that Uncle Dong Seok's scared of us but he still got his position by killing my parents. And that's when I couldn't consider him as my uncle anymore before...

HyunSeung suddenly walked towards Uncle Dong Seok while weeping and sobbing. Uncle lowered his hand and allowed HyunSeung to come near him. He's as still soft as I remember him.

"I love you, uncle Dong Seok." HyunSeung ran and hugged Uncle Dong Seok who's stunned at everything.

I knew it. HyunSeung can release himself from that rope tying him but he chose not to. He chose to get beaten by his Uncle because he loves him. He lets him punch him to death so he can atleast release his anger and the heaviness in his heart through HyunSeung.

I also lowered my gun as my heart ached seeing HyunSeung's tears oozing endlessly through his eyes in his uncle's arms.

I can't kill him. I can't kill my friend's only family in front of him. I'm not a murderer.

"Uncle Ma!" TOP's voice echoed in the room as he was standing on the entry way of this house. "I missed you!"

I was astonished as well as everyone in this room to what TOP stated.

"Choi SeungHyun?" Uncle Dong Seok asked himself as HyunSeung was still in his arms.

"I'm here too!" SeungRi yelled behind TOP. "Remember me? I'm taller now."

"Small SeungHyun..." Uncle Dong Seok breathed.

"He still remembers me!" SeungRi pushed TOP away from his way and ran towards Uncle Dong Seok and hugged him too.

Uncle Dong Seok was speechless and his gang also. All of them were going crazy thinking about what's happening in front of them. Me too guys, believe me, me too.

"I see you can't kill him." I was taken aback when TaeYang talked behind me.

"Where the hell did you came from?" I asked as I looked around.

"I grabbed some food in the kitchen before coming here. DaeSung's still in the kitchen though." TaeYang answered with a smile. "I was waiting for you to shoot him but all you did was just aim that gun at him."

I scratched my nape and just sighed as I looked at the scene in front of me. TOP's already embracing Uncle Dong Seok while SeungRi's tapping HyunSeung's back to calm him down, "How can I kill him if everybody loves him?"