13-Got Pregnant by KWON

DARA

I woke up with a smile on my face.

I can't believe I felt so happy about the events last night. I went to the party with my fake boyfriend, met my two bestfriends there and then left with JiYong.

JiYong...

The man who looked scary and ferocious opened up to me. He told me everything I asked, even his most hideous situation in his life. He's not the man I thought he was-he was once vulnerable but through his past he now became the Kwon JiYong who's famous with his stone-cold expression.

We both enjoyed the night that we didn't noticed the time.

When I went home super late, Bom's waiting for me with looks of dread and worry in her eyes. But when I told her that I had dinner with JiYong, she squeeled like a giddy teenager. I can't blame her though, this was her dream.

I sat up and rubbed my eyes. I caressed my stomach after and it's finally showing that my baby's developing inside me but it still looks like a belly, not a baby bump.

My phone rang and I picked it up.

"Hello?" I answered, not bothering looking at the name of the caller.

"I think we need to talk Dara." I recognized DongHae's voice immediately. "You got a lot of stories to tell."

"I just opened my eyes 'D. Give me a moment to wake up fully."

He laughed on the other line. "Fine. Let's meet later. Okay?"

I ended our call and climbed out of my bed.

I got a lot of explaining to do to my guy bestfriend...

✖️ ✖️

I went outside my room to meet DongHae when I spotted my two favorite women chatting in the living room. Both of them noticed me and I smiled as I looked at both of them.

"Sit here Miss Park." CL commanded and tapped the sofa beside her. "Where are you off to?"

"And may I also ask what brings you here?" I retorted back as I sat beside her.

"Is it bad to visit my bestfriends?"

"It's not but this early?" I looked at Bom and CL skeptically. "Something's up, right? 'Cause I smell something fishy."

"Of course." Bom grinned at me then sipped her tea. "Now, where are you going Miss Park?"

"I'm meeting DongHae. We met last night for like, 5 minutes."

CL and Bom shared a giggle.

"Oh right. It's because you pissed off a dragon that's lowkey eyeing you." CL said and flipped her hair. "He's so into you girl."

"I loved how the events turned out last night." Bom clapped her hands while smiling widely. "Everything went according to plan."

I knew it. When I saw Bom and CL together last night, I knew that there's something going on. These two lunatics just love getting into trouble and love it even more when I'm involved.

"She went to a date with JiYong when they left. They went to a fine dining restaurant and hell I was so worried about her when she's not home when I arrived..." Bom started her story which makes me wanna hide away because CL's eyes were being foxy on me. "It's past midnight when she arrived. They enjoyed their night so much that they forgot that time existed and people are waiting inside their house."