16-Got Pregnant by KWON

DARA

It's my first day today as Mr. Kwon's secretary and I'm fucking late.

I woke up 8am and my job starts at 8am. I forgot to set the alarm and now I'm running frantically around my room and just picking up clothes to wear since I totally forgot to prepare yesterday.

I grabbed my purse and checked myself infront of the mirror one last time. I'm wearing an off shoulder black shirt and a checkered yellow skirt. I tied my hair in a low ponytail and rushed to go out.

I spotted Bom talking to someone in the living room and I ran to her

"Let me borrow your car. I'm late!" Bom was startled seeing me being agitated and stood up.

"Relax Dara, breathe."

"I'm late!" I yelled at her but her hands were on my shoulders to lown me.

I know I look like a lunatic right now but it's my first day on my job and I'm already throwing the great opportunity away.

"Dara, I need you to breathe." Bom motioned me to follow her and I obliged.

I found myself relaxing as I breathe slowly with Bom. My tensed shoulders started to relaxed as she finished her last breathing exercise with me.

"There you go." She said as she smiled at me sweetly. "You shouldn't be panicking Dara. We both know that you're not allowed to be stressed."

I just nodded at her as I smiled "Thank you for calming me down Miss Park."

"Anyway..." Her head turned towards the man sitting with her in the sofa earlier and I looked at him too "...This is P.O., your personal driver. Your fiancé sent him to you."

My driver stood up and smiled at me.

"Hi I'm Dara..." I said as he shook my hand. "Nice meeting you."

"He's here since 8am and it's 8:40 now." Bom said as she sat down. "You're so damn late Miss Park."

"You should've woke me up!" I complained at Bom but she just dismissed me as she tapped her fingers on her phone.

"Mr. Kwon told me not to interrupt your sleep and you may come in the office anytime you want." PO informed me with a smile like it's fucking normal.