25-Got Pregnant by KWON

DARA

"Who did this?" SeungRi asked in an angry tone.

We're now infront of Uncle Myungsoo's bed where he's lying unconcious.

Bom never left my side as I tried my best not to breakdown again.

"We need to find those criminals who did this to him." SeungRi added with his clenched fist.

"You need to relax first..." TaeYang said as he patted SeungRi's back. "...we will find them but we need to calm down."

Bom ushered me to sit with her while the guys are having their small meeting.

"He's fine Dara. I talked to the doctor yesterday." Bom stated as she rubbed the back of my palm soothingly.

"What about his wife? Why's she not here?"

"They got divorced just last week." My eyes widened and tears started to rush in my tear deck.

"I didn't know about it..." I said silently.

"He doesn't want you to worry that's why I didn't tell you." She answered, almost a whisper.

"I feel so sorry for him." I stated sadly.

Uncle Myungsoo has a big part of our lives because whenever Bom and I get into trouble, he's our rescuer, our hero. Now that he needs help, we will sure pay him back.

"Is Uncle JaeSuk aware of this?" I asked Bom as I looked at her.

Bom shook her head-No. "I haven't told him yet. I think I'll tell him when Uncle MyungSoo's awake. I don't want him crying so loudly in this hospital."

I chuckled at her conclusion and remembered someone.

"JiYong needs to know about this." I stated and she held my hand.

"You sure about that?" Bom asked skeptically. "Your fiancé would probably kill those gang that stabbed his butler."

"I'm sorry to interrupt your conversation but Bom has a point." DaeSung's voice interacted with us as we looked at him.

All four of them are now staring at us while standing. And all of them looked unhappy, weak even.

"But JiYong needs to know." I commented.

"He does but how will we tell that dragon without him burning the whole city?" SeungRi retorted.

All eyes fell on me as I raised my hand. "I'll tell him."

I saw a smirk in TOP's face as he stated "Of course you will."

"I'll come with you." Bom stated and I shook my head-No.

"I'll be fine Bom. And besides, you need to be here to attend uncle's needs." I said as she gave me a sad look. "I'm fine Miss Park, stop worrying about me."

"Okay. But DaeSung will drive you there." Bom stated firmly.

I looked at DaeSung and smiled. "Okay."

Bom kissed my head first before letting me go.

"Be careful driving, I'll kill you if something happens to the both of them." Bom spoke to DaeSung as she pointed me and my baby.

DaeSung just laughed nervously while nodding.

"You sure you'll marry a serial killer?" SeungRi asked TOP while TOP just snickered and Bom glared at SeungRi.

"Let's get you out before she kills you." TaeYang saved SeungRi from Bominator as he dragged SeungRi out of this room.

"Where are they going?" I asked TOP.