66-Got Pregnant by KWON

A/N
So, how's your quarantine going?
Hope everything's well. :)

JIYONG

"Somebody's in a good mood," I smiled up at DaeSung who handed me the files I asked for him, "Had a good morning?"

"Great." I answered, flipping the files he handed me, "How was the company?"

DaeSung sat across me comfortably as he heaved a deep sigh.

My eyebrows furrowed at his gloomy aura, "What's wrong?"

He sighed once again and answered, "Actually..."

"WHY DID YOU LET THIS HAPPEN?!" I growled after I punched the table in my conference room where every executive gathered, "I LEFT YOU IN CHARGE BECAUSE I THOUGHT I CAN TRUST YOU!"

"We didn't know it happened until no-"

"BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T CHECK!" I cut off TaeYang and loosened my tie that felt like it's strangling me, "WHAT THE FUCK?!"

All of them tensed and couldn't utter a word. Of course, they're speechless, it's their fucking job to ensure that the company's doing well but another shit happened while I was away.

"Tell me what exactly happened..." I closed my fist and closed my eyes firmly, "...Tell me everything, now."

TOP grumbled on his seat and moved uncomfortably. The rest stayed silent while looking away from me.

I know I rendered them speechless but they're not this silent especially when I demanded something. They will talk whatever madness I was in, but it's so different now.

"What?" I snarled and threw TOP a death glare, "What's going on?"

TOP just clicked his tongue and pointed his finger at HyunSeung. Why's he even here when he's not one of my employees?

"Well?" I crossed my arms between my chest and eyed HyunSeung who bit his lips and sighed, "Is there something you want to tell me?"

HyunSeung moved his body forward until his elbows propped on the table, "We found out that PeaceMinusOne was once again robbed."

"WHAT?!" I bellowed and my arms flew to my waist, "Say that again."

"Uhm..." HyunSeung looked around him, eyes searching for help from TOP, TaeYang, DaeSung and SeungRi but none of them gave him even, "Well... Ah..."

"Talk, HyunSeung." I demanded, controlling the anger boiling inside me.

"You see, I was in one of the business party last night that Uncle Ma threw and I was chatting with everyone there then..." HyunSeung paused and clasped his hands together, trying to stop them from shaking.

"Then?" I was stomping my foot on the ground anxiously as I eyed him.

"I overheard a conversation of the mafia leaders there. They were just sitting next to our table so I just listened to them since I think it would be interesting..."

"Continue," I breathed as I slumped on my swivel chair in front of them all. "Didn't you heard me?"

"That's when I heard it, there's a company that's been stealing your product under your noses and they just replaced the name, the packaging and sell them off in Russia."

My head started to bang louder and my fist balled again above the table, "How?"

"First, they're not the black market who stole from us before..." DaeSung said, tapping his pen on the table, "Second, they only escaped our security since they're one of our business partners."