22-Got Pregnant by KWON

DARA

I am kind of feeling uncomfortable with this blue ruffled crepe blazer that Bom gave to me as a gift for my fourth day surviving in this battlefield called PMO's office

"You look hot our Secretary Park." Anda, the lobbyist complimented me.

I smiled back at her as my blush kept on rushing to my face.

I went straight to the office and everytime I walked passed by my co-workers, they either compliment me or they stare at me.

This is Bom's great plan on making JiYong's attention focused on me. Now, everyone's staring, ogling and gawking at my thighs. Bom really is not a great help sometimes.

"Good morning." I greeted JiYong with a smile when I entered the office.

He turned his swivel chair to look at my direction.

I made sure to take my time walking towards my desk so that he can gawk at me carefully.

When I sat on my chair, I saw a huge pile of papers in my desk.

Damn.

I was about to roll my eyes but I remembered JiYong's looking at me. I sat properly and started working nonchalantly, as professional as possible but my mind screams CAN I JUST GO HOME?!

I relaxed myself first and started thinking why I need this job... This is for Bom's wedding gift. I need to earn enough money so that I can give her the best gift she'll ever receive.

I scanned JiYong's schedule for today first and I was so glad that he have no meeting this morning. That only means that I can stay in this room the whole morning. I just can't get out with this attire.

Oh, I need to bring him coffee.

I stood up and went to the door but was stopped when JiYong called my name.

"Dara, where are you going?" He asked.

I felt his stare on my back so I didn't look at him, I just answered "To get your coffee."

When he didn't answer, I turned the door knob and went out. I went to make his coffee.

When I went back to the office, I was surprised to see Kiko sitting on JiYong's desk again, flaunting her over exposed body.

I went straight to his desk and saw a glimpse of irritation in his face.

"Give me coffee too." Kiko commanded me as if she's my boss.