46-Got Pregnant by KWON

DARA

"What the hell is going on here?!" I heard mom's voice from the other side of the hallway with father.

Mario was beside them. He probably guided them to where I am located.

"Are you okay Dara?" Mother rushed towards me and hugged me tightly.

"We heard a gunshot." Father said as he hugged me also. "Are you hurt? You're not, right?"

Mother and father stood by my side as I sobbed silently that made them worry.

"Dara, why are you crying? Darling?" Mother asked with uneasiness covered in her voice. She knew I'm not alright. Nothing's alright as of now.

"M-My husband's i-inside..." I answered. I was trying to steady my voice but failed miserably and sobbed again. "H-He's in th-there..."

"You mean, HyunSeung?" Asked Father.

I shook my head-No. "Ji-JiYong's there."

Mother and father looked at each other with an unreadable expressions on their faces.

What are they thinking? Do they still think that JiYong's a criminal? Did they actually think that I was referring to HyunSeung?! Hell no.

"You're the Mario guy?" SeungRi asked Mario and Mario just nodded. "You manage this hotel?"

"Yes, Sir." Mario answered.

"JiYong or I will probably provide a bigger hotel for you to manage." SeungRi let out like it was a normal thing to do.

"Thank you, Sir." Mario answered with a calm tone.

"The question is... Where do you want or which city do you want to be in?" SeungRi asked again. Are we in a business meeting? I mean, how can he propose a business like this in this kind of situation?!

"It would be lovely if I stay here in Thailand, Sir." Mario answered with so much politeness.

SeungRi smiled and answered. "Noted."

Is Mario getting a new hotel because he called JiYong? He just helped and this is their kind of compensation? Rich people, I can't understand them.

"Good evening Mr. and Mrs. Park..." TaeYang approached us with a fucking smile on his face.

It just pisses me off like how can they smile in this kind of situation?! Their leader's in danger. My husband's in danger and all we got to do was to wait until someone comes out alive from that damn room.

TaeYang looked at the three of us with his eye smile and said, "Everything's under cont-"

I couldn't hear what TaeYang was about to say when we heard another gunshot, twice.

"No!" I yelled and ran frantically to the door. "OPEN THIS DOOR YOU BASTARDS!"

I kept on forcing the door to open. I kicked it, pushed, pulled, threw my body into it but shit's getting real. It won't fucking budge!

"Calm down, you pregnant woman." TOP said behind me.

I turned around to face him but my vision got blurry because of the tears that's in my eyes so I can't see him very clearly. "CALM DOWN?! YOU WANT ME TO CALM DOWN?! HOW CAN YOU FUCKING SAY THAT, YOU ASSHOLE!"

DaeSung walked towards me and held my shoulder, "Everything's gonna be fine Dara..."

"Fine?" I mocked him as I removed his hand away from me. "How can you be so sure?! There's a guy with a gun inside that room with my husband..." I wiped my tears harshly as I continued... "How is that fine to you?!"